Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I 100% GUARANTEE YOU DAVE JONES "

Tue May 17, 2011 9:53 pm

" I 100% GUARANTEE YOU DAVE JONES "

WILL NOT START AS OUR MANAGER NEXT SEASON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " I 100% GUARANTEE YOU DAVE JONES "

Tue May 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" I 100% GUARANTEE YOU DAVE JONES "

WILL NOT START AS OUR MANAGER NEXT SEASON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i would bet on that myself :ayatollah:

at least some good will have come out of tonight.
this decision and his replacement needs to be made soon, like in the next few days.
the side needs major surgery.

to little to late fella :evil:

Hope your right i just cant see him going.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Has that come from a source Annis?? Ill be flabbfuckingasted if he is still our manager!

we discussed this after the game annis. i just can't see how he can stay on. he has to go. times up jonesy.

Hope you are right Annis

Annis,

Two questions here:

1) How are you so sure?

2) If this does happen, when do you see him being removed?

Paul

Tue May 17, 2011 9:57 pm

at least some good will have come out of tonight.
this decision and his replacement needs to be made soon, like in the next few days.
the side needs major surgery.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:59 pm

Question is will he be sacked now or a week before the start of the season

Tue May 17, 2011 9:59 pm

Let's hope te grass is greener and we go up then.....I have my doubts especially on names suggested.
A wrong decision and we could do a holloway/Leicester and be on league 1.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:00 pm

after tonight i think he needs to go, always supported dj, but the icing on the cake was when burke was on his last legs & got the water boy to let dj know 7 then dj brought chopra off & left burke on!! shocking!! :shock: :o :shock: :o

i will take your 100% annis and raise it another 100 and state im 200% certain dj wont be here

Can't really see how he can stay now. Got no leg to stand on. Promised promotion with Bellamy and look how that turned out. Really do believe any other manager in the Championship's top 6 would of won the league with us

Tue May 17, 2011 10:09 pm

He can go, 7 of the 9 loans can go.

Oli looked awesome when he first arrived, now he's chasing shadows or walking?!

Tue May 17, 2011 10:09 pm

steve davies wrote:

i will take your 100% annis and raise it another 100 and state im 200% certain dj wont be here

Steve, You and I KNOW DAVE JONES IS DEF GONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:12 pm

totaly agree. Chopra run his balls off tonight fair play to the lad, yet he took him off. Joke!

Forever Blue wrote:
steve davies wrote:

Steve, You and I KNOW DAVE JONES IS DEF GONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

good riddance annis im just gutted that we both knew for the last two months the way the season would end and thats the same way every season ends under jones ultimately in failure at the final hurdle.

I've backed DJ up till now, but it's time to go, we need to change some things up and get some hungry, talented kids that play for each other in.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:13 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Let's hope te grass is greener and we go up then.....I have my doubts especially on names suggested.
A wrong decision and we could do a holloway/Leicester and be on league 1.

I'm with you on this, I'm not convinced there's anyone out there that's any better. On the other hand, I think Jones has pretty much lost the support of most of the fans and he's definitely lost the support of the local press.

Something does have to give though, Dave Jones Cardiff teams have had the same glaring deficiencies for the last 4 seasons and they've cost us every season despite us improving our league position/points tally each season.

If he was to stay in charge and we made a poor start to next season, he would be under huge pressure. It might just be better if we cut our ties now and go our separate ways, he's probably taken this club as far as he can and provided much needed stability in his time here. I am grateful for his efforts here, we could well have done a Holloway/Leicester when he first arrived here. He's done well to get us where he is, it's probably time for him to pass the baton on to someone else. There's no one out there that we could attract that interests me though. Mark Robins possibly? highly rated at Rotherham, not really backed at Barnsley. Not really the star name some people are expecting though..

Tue May 17, 2011 10:14 pm

There is no way he will be our manager for next season. His position is completely untenable. How could fans get behind him for yet another season in the Championship under the circumstances? Especially if the Jacks get promoted (excuse the French).

Tue May 17, 2011 10:14 pm

so annis if u know hes def going ....do you know whose coming in or any names mentioned

Tue May 17, 2011 10:15 pm

I just hope it's done quickly.

Get rid of Jones plus ALL of his backroom team. Burton, Connolly, etc. Let's have a complete new start.

Send the loan players back. Get a new manager in as soon as possible and let's look to sign some hungry players who can put in the effort that has been so sadly lacking and hopefully have the desire that has been so badly lacking in so many of our players over the last few seasons.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:15 pm

First time I shall agree with you on this Annis

Simply has to go.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:16 pm

I just hope it's done quickly.

Get rid of Jones plus ALL of his backroom team. Burton, Connolly, etc. Let's have a complete new start.

Send the loan players back. Get a new manager in as soon as possible and let's look to sign some hungry players who can put in the effort that has been so sadly lacking and hopefully have the desire that has been so badly lacking in so many of our players over the last few seasons.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Has to be done by the end of the week....bring in the/a new manager so he has time to reorganise and go for it again next year!! O'Neil and Bellamy!!!! :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:21 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:totaly agree. Chopra run his balls off tonight fair play to the lad, yet he took him off. Joke!

What??? Chopra was an embrassment! Youre living in the past, this Michael Chopra is an embrassment to the club

Tue May 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:totaly agree. Chopra run his balls off tonight fair play to the lad, yet he took him off. Joke!

What??? Chopra was an embrassment! Youre living in the past, this Michael Chopra is an embrassment to the club

Sad to say this but I agree with you totally.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Heard tonight in corporate that the decision has been made and he's definately gone :ayatollah: