Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PLAYER RATINGS

Tue May 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Bywater - 3/10 - didnt make a save, was hesitant and at fault for first goal.

Blake - 8/10 - vastly improved , good on the ball, sound defensively and made some good runs forward.

Keinan - 5/10 - has been a good signing but wasnt at his best tonight and gave away the penalty.

McNaughton - 6/10 - Super Kev has been awesome but was average tonight and turned too easily for McAnuff goal.

JLS - 5/10 - didnt do much wrong, didnt do too much right. Plus ill always hate him after the boro piss up debacle.

Burke - 6/10 - A poor season by Burke's season was summed up tonight where he struggled to beat his man and to then deliver a good final ball.

Oli - 4/10 - Been hit and miss all year and tonight he was awful, wasnt good in attack in defence and generally ran around like a headless chicken.

Whitts - 8/10 - Had one of his best games in a city shirt, worked hard, always tried to make something happen and his passing was quality.

JET - 4/10 - Another dreadful performance and missed two sitters.

Bothroyd - 7/10 - Showed some flashes of skill and one of the few players who looked like he could do something.

Chopra - 4/10 - What did he do? Seriously? He needs a long hard look at himself over the summer or his career at this level is over!

Parkin - 4/10 - Came on and contributed nothing. Didnt even put himself about.

Koumas - 4/10 - Another one who was abysmal when he came on.

Matthews - 4/10 - did he touch the ball when he came on? One of the most bizarre subs ive seen all year. Out in the cold all season and then brought on for the biggest game of the year.

Jones - 2/10 - Poor starting line up, poor formation, poor subs, poor motivation, summed up when at the final whistle he headed straight down the tunnel without acknowledging the fans, who were magnificent i might add!

Re: PLAYER RATINGS

Tue May 17, 2011 10:09 pm

burke 6 out of 10, he was man of the match, the only city player trying :roll:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Bywater - 3/10 - didnt make a save, was hesitant and at fault for first goal.

Blake - 8/10 - vastly improved , good on the ball, sound defensively and made some good runs forward.

Keinan - 5/10 - has been a good signing but wasnt at his best tonight and gave away the penalty.

McNaughton - 6/10 - Super Kev has been awesome but was average tonight and turned too easily for McAnuff goal.

JLS - 5/10 - didnt do much wrong, didnt do too much right. Plus ill always hate him after the boro piss up debacle.

Burke - 6/10 - A poor season by Burke's season was summed up tonight where he struggled to beat his man and to then deliver a good final ball.

Oli - 4/10 - Been hit and miss all year and tonight he was awful, wasnt good in attack in defence and generally ran around like a headless chicken.

Whitts - 8/10 - Had one of his best games in a city shirt, worked hard, always tried to make something happen and his passing was quality.

JET - 4/10 - Another dreadful performance and missed two sitters.

Bothroyd - 7/10 - Showed some flashes of skill and one of the few players who looked like he could do something.

Chopra - 4/10 - What did he do? Seriously? He needs a long hard look at himself over the summer or his career at this level is over!

Parkin - 4/10 - Came on and contributed nothing. Didnt even put himself about.

Koumas - 4/10 - Another one who was abysmal when he came on.

Matthews - 4/10 - did he touch the ball when he came on? One of the most bizarre subs ive seen all year. Out in the cold all season and then brought on for the biggest game of the year.

Jones - 2/10 - Poor starting line up, poor formation, poor subs, poor motivation, summed up when at the final whistle he headed straight down the tunnel without acknowledging the fans, who were magnificent i might add!

agree about Whitts
but 5 for Keinan!!!? I'd give him a 1 and a plane ticket back to Israel

yeah fair enough hes been ok before this game but nothing special when you compare him to Johnson and Loovens for example, nowhere near as solid

and he was just a joke today
i can forgive a mistake like for the first goal
but WHAT THE HELL he was doing for penalty i will never know

he cost us today, simple

Tue May 17, 2011 10:13 pm

ninianblue wrote:burke 6 out of 10, he was man of the match, the only city player trying :roll:

really? I love Burkey, he works his ass of but his job is to beat a man and whip in crosses which he repeatedly failed to do tonight! Man of the match????? Definitely not, Blake and Whitts were far superior

Tue May 17, 2011 10:14 pm

WHAT.... the Blackpool reserve player signed for 100k isn't the same quality as Johnson we sold for 5m.... Can't believe it :? :old:

Tue May 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Thaught Blake and Burke combined really well down the flank until DJ Muppet split them. Also Whitts had an excellent passing game. For me everyone else was poor.