Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

As soon as i heard bellamy .....................

Tue May 17, 2011 10:21 pm

wasnt on the bench I knew it was going to be an uphill battle, we didnt have any body leading tonight, nobody wanted the ball, nobody wanted to strike the ball first time & there was nobody leading the team!! :shock:

i am in absolute shock & just gutted, its going to be a while to get over this!!

i am logging off for a while, brewer out!!

big changes next season!! dj obviously out!! where do we go from here .......................

Re: As soon as i heard bellamy .....................

Tue May 17, 2011 10:23 pm

brewer918 wrote:wasnt on the bench I know it was going to be an uphill battle, we didnt have any body leading tonight, nobody wanted the ball, nobody wanted to strike the ball first time & there was nobody leading the team!! :shock:

i am in absolute shock & just gutted, its going to be a while to get over this!!

i am out of here, brewer out!!

big changed next season!! dj obvioudly out!!

How many loan, premiership players and you rely on one man?

Tue May 17, 2011 10:24 pm

these loan players have no passion, bellamy did, whoever the next manager is they have learnt a valuable lesson you can buy success!!

Tue May 17, 2011 10:42 pm

brewer918 wrote:these loan players have no passion, bellamy did, whoever the next manager is they have learnt a valuable lesson you can buy success!!

:roll: :roll:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:44 pm

brewer918 wrote:wasnt on the bench I knew it was going to be an uphill battle, we didnt have any body leading tonight, nobody wanted the ball, nobody wanted to strike the ball first time & there was nobody leading the team!! :shock:

i am logging off for a while, brewer out!!

big changes next season!! dj obviously out!! where do we go from here .......................

No Heaton, no Hudson, no Quinn, no Bellamy, no chance, far to many injuries for that we were very unlucky.....