Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HMRC debt

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:00 pm

Do I read from the club statement that the club will not be buying players because of the transfer embrgo imposed on the club by the football league.

Can I also therefore assume that the HMRC debt remains unpaid and will do so leading us to be wound up??

Re: HMRC debt

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:00 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Do I read from the club statement that the club will not be buying players because of the transfer embrgo imposed on the club by the football league.

Can I also therefore assume that the HMRC debt remains unpaid and will do so leading us to be wound up??

Correct.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:01 pm

If the Inland Revenue aint paid and we got no new players , then where did our money go ?

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:05 pm

It looks like we'll have a 10 point deduction in february, unfortunately. They have fucked us all in the worst way possible through lies and deceit.

Anybody know where the c**t lives so we can protest outside the cunts house!!!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:14 pm

If HMRC decide to wind trhe club up you can forget a 10 point deduction mate.

It's goodnight.

End of.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:16 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:It looks like we'll have a 10 point deduction in february, unfortunately. They have fucked us all in the worst way possible through lies and deceit.

theres only one house this tw*t deserves to live and thats for 10 years in h m prison cardiff

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:16 pm

[quote="NinianSHEEP"]It looks like we'll have a 10 point deduction in february, unfortunately. They have fucked us all in the worst way possible through lies and deceit.

Anybody know where the c**t lives so we can protest outside the cunts house!!![/quote]
I may be wrong but I think thats what happened at Barnsley and he did a runner allegedly.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:20 pm

one things for sure, its not a good situation to be in. how can the board say they have complete faith??

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:24 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:It looks like we'll have a 10 point deduction in february, unfortunately. They have fucked us all in the worst way possible through lies and deceit.

In Cowbridge mate, just off the high street. See you there in an hour