Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

anyone else stay after........

Tue May 17, 2011 10:25 pm

after the game, there was about 50 of us all in the canton. chanting ... anyone else there !!!!

p.s anyone see me today, i was dressed as a banana, with a clown and a boy dressed as dorothy from wizard of oz

Re: anyone else stay after........

Tue May 17, 2011 10:26 pm

no not really had my head in my hands for most of the game!!

Tue May 17, 2011 10:27 pm

bluebird04 wrote:after the game, there was about 50 of us all in the canton. chanting ... anyone else there !!!!

p.s anyone see me today, i was dressed as a banana, with a clown and a boy dressed as dorothy from wizard of oz

and your admitting to that? :lol:

what happened in the canton after the whistle?
too busy throwing stuff ont he pitch and moaning with some of the forum members.

bluebird04 wrote:after the game, there was about 50 of us all in the canton. chanting ... anyone else there !!!!

stayed for 20 minutes after game in the grange end,just in shock i think :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:33 pm

about 50 of us, under 24 years old, and one older guy , all chanting, throwing things at the police and stewards, then the stewards tried to move them, so the fans pushed them, the police wouldnt go near the fans and slowly backed away and stood their ground

f**k IT, WE'RE CARDIFF WE'RE OFF OUR FUCKIN HEADS.......which is why i admitted to wearing it haha

Tue May 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Yeah, I saw you all, I stuck around for half hour afterwards. Fair play, you all kept on signing for ages after the game had finished, I thought you were staying put till next season! :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 11:09 pm

if that was you then i was stood next to you after the game :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 11:12 pm

We waited until we could get out of our block but our players/management all fucked off down the tunnel pretty much as soon as the game was done. Some players clapped well 2 I think.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:13 pm

where by you guys.......i was stood there, big yellow banana chanting ......... they tried to throw us out soo many times, we just wouldnt move

Tue May 17, 2011 11:19 pm

Stayed till after the final whistle, found it quite funny how much the stewards were getting pissed off. :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 11:21 pm

yeah i saw you .........You was in goal this evening