Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

reading or jacks to go up

Tue May 17, 2011 10:30 pm

for me reading,i cant take the pain of the jacks being there,but they going to be hard to beat

Re: reading or jacks to go up

Tue May 17, 2011 10:54 pm

i think the jacks will stuff em....but i have a feeling reading will get some BIG decisions ,and we all know they cost games..and the FA keep another welsh team out of the league !

Tue May 17, 2011 10:56 pm

I really hate Reading. Their whole existence is everything that is wrong with modern football. Shit fans, shit stadium, anonymous players, average football and a chairman who has instilled everything wrong about football into the day-to-day running of the club.

I don't think I could handle Swansea reaching the Premiership before us though! Saying that, I think that will happen anyway so tempted to get it over and done with.

I'm going to say Reading... reluctantly.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:57 pm

d20 wrote:i think the jacks will stuff em....but i have a feeling reading will get some BIG decisions ,and we all know they cost games..and the FA keep another welsh team out of the league !

Genuinely some poor decisions today by supposedly the no1 referee.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:57 pm

The Jacks will beat Reading.

Reading were made to look good by us tonight.

We were f*cking pathetic at times.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:01 pm

It's a toss of coin, but i am pretty condfident.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:07 pm

It's a lottery, but the jacks are the better team in all fairness

Tue May 17, 2011 11:11 pm

I want the Jacks. Just to get this whole thing of going up over.

If they get in the prem then maybe we can focus on us rather than the welsh derby next season.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:48 pm

i think the jacks will be too strong for reading but couldnt really care who wins it........ :ayatollah: