Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

An insult to Schoular,Ashurst,,Burrows,May......

Tue May 17, 2011 10:33 pm

Jones best city manager in history BOLLOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: An insult to Schoular,Ashurst,,Burrows,May......

Tue May 17, 2011 10:35 pm

some guy in the concourse under the grand stand was honestly going head to head with people tonight if they didnt agree dj was the best manager weve ever had!! PRICK!

Tue May 17, 2011 10:37 pm

Was there fella he was wearing a 50's city top but obvioulsy no real idea of the workings of present day football...

Tue May 17, 2011 10:38 pm

Bob Hatton wrote:Was there fella he was wearing a 50's city top but obvioulsy no real idea of the workings of present day football...

HA HA me and my brother were the two having a pop back at him!! Moron!!! Showed what an idiot he was when he said "What has Bellamy done this season?" Words fail me!

Tue May 17, 2011 10:45 pm

Well done boys you acted with respect where as the cock acted in true Jones style blinkered/arrogant NO CLUE OF MODERN DAY FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed May 18, 2011 12:17 am

Your having a laugh. Other than Jimmy Scoular please tell me which if those managers got uscto such a high position in the league season after season. And which one including dear old Jimmy got us to an F A Cup Final. An F A Cup Final ffs!!!!!

Wed May 18, 2011 12:20 am

Also, please tell us which manager had as big a budget as Dave Jones

Wed May 18, 2011 12:26 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:1927

How much did Dave Jones have sorry?

Wed May 18, 2011 12:30 am

DaveSheffield wrote:

No need to apologise

OLI, Bywater, Keogh, Drinkwater, Rambo, Brown, Jet, JLS all on loan - not including Bellamy.

Not to mention permanent members of the squad on big wages, such as Chopra

Wed May 18, 2011 12:34 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
DaveSheffield wrote:

No need to apologise

OLI, Bywater, Keogh, Drinkwater, Rambo, Brown, Jet, JLS all on loan - not including Bellamy.

Not to mention permanent members of the squad on big wages, such as Chopra

It's funny isn't it? Because as I said in another thread the history books will tell us that Jones kept us at the highest level we've been at since Scoular, and in turn the general feeling would be that he is, at least, the best since Scoular.

I only wish I'd been around when we were top flight.

Because unless they were there I'll never see how people could make a realistic judgement on a manager

Wed May 18, 2011 12:38 am

It is right what DJ has sed we expect to mucgh an d we do hold your hands up 8 years ago we were playing chester and northampton town to name a few high quality sides and expecting nothing more than a draw but now if we only win 1-0 against the likes eg pompy we are shocking. dont get me wrong the squad we had is too good but on the bench 2night how many attacking options did we have. 2 shame really dont care anyway on wards and up wards now this reasons over :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: