Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Adam Matthews.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:36 pm

Shame it was your last game in a city shirt tonight but wish you the best and good luck!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Adam Matthews.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:38 pm

he looked distraught in the players lounge.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:39 pm

Him coming on showed how desperate Jones was. He's shunned Matthews all season and sends him on for the last 25 mins in desperate hope that Matthews will do something. It showed the maturity of the lad that he went on and put effort in because I know many players (even though I'd disagree with this) who would have just come on and given f**k all as a response to the lack of respect Jones has shown Matthews.

Good luck Matthews. You'll be wasted in Scotland and hopefully you can return to the English leagues asap. :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:39 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Shame it was your last game in a city shirt tonight but wish you the best and good luck!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree, good luck Mathews. :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Dave f*cking jones has ruined him!! feel for the kid, hes not going to be the next roberto carlos, but nearly a whole season of nothing could ruin him. hes certainly better than some we have

good luck adam.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Better than naylor and lloyd sam in my view.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:48 pm

GOOD LUCK ADAM AT CELTIC,MUST BE SOUL DESTROYING SEEING CLOWNS LIKE JL SAMUEL AND NAYLOR IN FRONT OF YOU.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:07 pm

Good luck Matthews....but not too much ;)

Still can't believe how DJ has driven him out of the club. :o