Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My Day....

Tue May 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Went through an agonising day at college...getting stick from my mates (jacks) but still looked forward to the game.

Went home half day...got dressed, walked to the train station...just got the train.

Cardiff...waited anxiously at the Ivor (great pub), had a kick about in the football ground/basket ball court (it was tarmac).

The game..oh boy where to start...we started off the better team, basically all cardiff in opening minutes, then Reading switched on. Burke doesnt know how to defend but was much better at attacking tonight as he was in the previous leg. Our midfield were waaaaaaaaaaay out of position when reading attacked (which probaly cost us the game) thus Reading scoring. Defence..meeh Kev and Blake again were the best defenders for City. Bothroyd...gotta say he had a good game, and if i recall..he only fell down once!!!!

Bywater....woah..another one of Jonesys "prodigy" signings....just awful...if i could drive i would drive him back to derby myself....why didnt Brown get a chance? I still cant believe we signed him....

The referee...woah My. Howard Webb...DONT YOU EVER REF ANY OF OUR GAMES AGAIN....bloody awful! i always rated him!!! The linesmen were blind as a bat ...heres a tip for the linesmen..i here specsavers are doing great deals at the moment :roll: :roll:

Reading fans...absolute quality..fair play didnt shut up and thought they were probaly the best set of fans to come to cardiff this season. However...there was several incidents by me (family end), coins were thrown by the away fans..they were gobbing off (some drunk prick in a suit gobbed off at me and nearly got chucked out) and shoe was thrown at a cardiff fan (who had his young lad with him), he stood up and had a go at the guy but then got threatened to be kicked out of the ground. I didnt see one single reading fan get thrown out..several cardiff fans were warned.

Now positivity...I bought a programme of Gareth Keenor and had a great chat with him, top bloke by the way, and I asked him what he thought bout the statue of his great great uncle and he thought it was great :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I donated £1 (im cheap :D ) to the Young Guns Trust. And I said to a Reading fan "you deserved it" and he nodded in appreciation, which quite frankly..they did deserve it, i also said to a reading fan "beat the jacks for us" he laughed and said they will.

Walked back to station limping due to my knee f*cking up again..then walked back in the rain to my house to find my foot have been bleeding due to a ballista...

To summarize my day....meh...no emotions at all.

But do you know what? I DONT CARE CARDIFF LOST....I STAYED TILL 5MINS AFTER THE FINAL WHISTLE..DIDNT BOO, I APPLAUDED THE READING FANS AND THE PLAYERS FOR A GREAT PERFORMANCE.....BUT IM STILL CITY TIL I DIE.

I will always be there,, bar for the next few seasons :lol:, and will always support the lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And Annis I strongly suggest we should get a Di Matteo Campaign going :D :ayatollah:

P.S slate me all you want I dont care.

KTF :ayatollah:

Re: My Day....

Tue May 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Nice one Sheriff :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: