Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chris Burke..

Tue May 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Is there any news over his contract?

We need to keep this player, he works his socks off fair play to him. Will be sad to see him leave.

Stay Burke! :ayatollah:

Re: Chris Burke..

Tue May 17, 2011 11:07 pm

I don't think we should keep him. He's not the same consistency wise and his fitness is still bad. He's too lightweight as well. I love the guy but we need better.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Zabier wrote:I don't think we should keep him. He's not the same consistency wise and his fitness is still bad. He's too lightweight as well. I love the guy but we need better.

Agree to a certain point, but we have seen what Burke can do on his day, but that will come under what you said about he isnt consistent.

Any people you have in mind that will replace Chris Buke, and is quite cheap? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 11:11 pm

Worked hard tonight along with blake, can both hold thier heads up, need a good clear out, we need to keep burke could be a key player next season.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:
Zabier wrote:I don't think we should keep him. He's not the same consistency wise and his fitness is still bad. He's too lightweight as well. I love the guy but we need better.

Agree to a certain point, but we have seen what Burke can do on his day, but that will come under what you said about he isnt consistent.

Any people you have in mind that will replace Chris Buke, and is quite cheap? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That's the problem isn't it. Who is available? That goes for other positions as well. It is all very well us demanding change but we need to make sure we get equal or better. I'm not really sure who we can bring in. It will be very interesting. The advantage is we have players who could still command a fair transfer fee because they'll do something for another manager.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:15 pm

Zabier wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:

That's the problem isn't it. Who is available? That goes for other positions as well. It is all very well us demanding change but we need to make sure we get equal or better. I'm not really sure who we can bring in. It will be very interesting. The advantage is we have players who could still command a fair transfer fee because they'll do something for another manager.

Will be a very interesting time ahead yeah, lets hope we can get some cheap realitivly unknown players at a good quality and have real fight and hunger in them. :ayatollah: