Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'm over it already !!!!

Tue May 17, 2011 11:12 pm

It's not how hard or often you fall, it's how quickly you get back up.

I'll see you all again next season my friends, have a chill and relax on this master piece :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGzEJ3vN ... re=related

(I am the Resurrection - a beautiful piano version)

Love Peace and Cardiff City :ayatollah:

Re: I'm over it already !!!!

Tue May 17, 2011 11:15 pm

I don't feel to downbeat it about tonight either.. I think it is because most of us knew we were going to bottle it so losing tonight wasn't to much of a shock.

And with DJ being sacked soon things can only get better now.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:I don't feel to downbeat it about tonight either.. I think it is because most of us knew we were going to bottle it so losing tonight wasn't to much of a shock.

And with DJ being sacked soon things can only get better now.

Agreed mate, disappointing but all in the past now, how we view the past is no where near as important as how we view the future, onwards and upwards :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Don't think it could ever hurt as much as last year, i didn't expect anything from tonights game, better than losing out in the final i suppose ;)

Tue May 17, 2011 11:24 pm

I had prepared for this for a long time i knew it would happen. Still hurts though :cry: :cry:

Tue May 17, 2011 11:36 pm

Bluebirdtrott wrote:Don't think it could ever hurt as much as last year, i didn't expect anything from tonights game, better than losing out in the final i suppose ;)

Last year, I really 100% believed it was our year, didn't imagine for one second we wouldn't go up, so the Blackpool match really hurt. This year, although I never gave up hope, there was a bit of an inevitability about the outcome.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Yeah think that's what most people thought, cant wait to get next season underway, will be a rollercoaster ride no doubt.