Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wheres Carl?????????

Tue May 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Not here to slate you mate.just wanna know where you think we are heading next??????

Re: Wheres Carl?????????

Tue May 17, 2011 11:23 pm

piroteczz wrote:Not here to slate you mate.just wanna know where you think we are heading next??????

Driving home to Skewen and hurting

Tue May 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
piroteczz wrote:Not here to slate you mate.just wanna know where you think we are heading next??????

For me that picture of Chris Burke should go down in history cos its exactly what we are all feeling.Its a shame hes the only one apart from kev of course!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue May 17, 2011 11:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

That guy lives in Skewen! I've spoken to him a few times, as i work within a certain circle, never knew that. He's a nice lad, but needs to hold back with all his updates. God i could update you every hour though my job!

Tue May 17, 2011 11:55 pm

Neath is blue gyppo. :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Um.....Skewen isn't Neath, unless you class Neath Port Talbot as Neath? If you do then you would be very, very, wrong, as a lot of it is part of Swansea's heartland.

Wed May 18, 2011 12:01 am

what picture of burke i just got in aint seen nething

Wed May 18, 2011 12:02 am

pontyjack wrote:Um.....Skewen isn't Neath, unless you class Neath Port Talbot as Neath? If you do then you would be very, very, wrong, as a lot of it is part of Swansea's heartland.

Oh yes... that's why you average 14k :lol: I know a lot more Cardiff around here than Swansea :roll:

Wed May 18, 2011 12:05 am

Yawn...........

How many times has this been talked about, i really don't care, and neither should you on a night like this. As i said in my PM your welcome to come to Pontardawe (which is a part of NPT) to have a pint and discuss this.

Wed May 18, 2011 12:11 am

pontyjack wrote:Yawn...........

How many times has this been talked about, i really don't care, and neither should you on a night like this. As i said in my PM your welcome to come to Pontardawe (which is a part of NPT) to have a pint and discuss this.

Thanks for the invite to Pontardawe by PM but I've got no intention of going there as there's f**k all up there and its scum country. :lol: By the way Pontardawe is part of the 2nd city but falls under NPT council unfortunately :oops: Goodbye.