Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sale of assets ?????

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:14 pm

The statement says the club are currently looking at the sale of assets which I guess means the players , no wonder we played so well last night coz they are all in the f*cking shop window now I guess ?? Hate to say it but looks like the News of the World was right :oops:

Ridsdale just pay the tax and f**k off without leading us into administartion please .......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Sale of assets ?????

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:15 pm

And the land for the hotel?

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:17 pm

On Real Radio they said they have phoned the club and the club said that the sale of assests DOES NOT MEAN THE SALE OF ANY PLAYERS.

Tune in to Real Radio it is getting good alot of PR on there

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:18 pm

The asset is the land that is set aside for the house of sport.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:06 pm

how much did we get for Ninian Park anybody know ?

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Not a lot Martyn - the club had a lease on the ground - the Council were the freeholders aand got the majority.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:24 pm

Ben Steele property developer, his only interest is the land that will be for sale.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:25 pm

and the £9 mil naming rights ?

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Steele was never a real proposition - more Ridsdale smoke & mirrors

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:30 pm

If there`s any player sales, Cardiff will need most of the money up front..What clubs have that sort of money?..Most are struggling..
Probably only the prem big boys are in a position to buy at the mo..Would any of the prem big boys want any of our players? i doubt it..

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:32 pm

so which of the assets will go first i wonder?

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:33 pm

The squad is bare as it is. If players leave we'll be left with naff all........

I hope the fans stand strong, turn up the heat and drive this arsehole out rapid style!!