Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SORRY LADS BUT IF....

Wed May 18, 2011 12:06 am

...DAVE JONES IS STILL OUR MANAGER NEXT SEASON THEN IM NOT SUPPORTING THEM UNTIL HE IS GONE..

IM NOT GOING TO FOLLOW FOOTBALL AT ALL. I WILL NULLIFY ANY FEELINGS I HAVE FOR CARDIFF CITY BECAUSE AS LONG AS HE IS HERE I FEEL LIKE A PART OF THE CLUB IS DEAD. HES LIKE A VIRUS WITHIN THE CLUB SLOWLY KILLING IT. THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I'VE NEARLY LOST THE PLOT AND DONE SOMETHING STUPID BECAUSE OF THE DECISIONS HES MADE OR THINGS HE HAS SAID IS UNBELIEVABLE.

MY HEART JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Re: SORRY LADS BUT IF....

Wed May 18, 2011 12:29 am

jamesbarnett91 wrote:...DAVE JONES IS STILL OUR MANAGER NEXT SEASON THEN IM NOT SUPPORTING THEM UNTIL HE IS GONE..

IM NOT GOING TO FOLLOW FOOTBALL AT ALL. I WILL NULLIFY ANY FEELINGS I HAVE FOR CARDIFF CITY BECAUSE AS LONG AS HE IS HERE I FEEL LIKE A PART OF THE CLUB IS DEAD. HES LIKE A VIRUS WITHIN THE CLUB SLOWLY KILLING IT. THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I'VE NEARLY LOST THE PLOT AND DONE SOMETHING STUPID BECAUSE OF THE DECISIONS HES MADE OR THINGS HE HAS SAID IS UNBELIEVABLE.

was you born in 1991?

Wed May 18, 2011 12:35 am

I will support this club through thick and thin... It might be hard, but without the support we give it, this special club is nothing, we need the club, the club needs us. More than ever! :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 12:44 am

bwoodblue wrote:
jamesbarnett91 wrote:...DAVE JONES IS STILL OUR MANAGER NEXT SEASON THEN IM NOT SUPPORTING THEM UNTIL HE IS GONE..

was you born in 1991?

Yes but I could seriously kill something/someone. I've supported this club since when the likes of Eckhardt were playing and we were playing Hartlepool United (not town, cant even think straight atm FFS) and now some fat scouser is making us look like bottlers and a laughing stock because he cant sort out a squad. WTF!

God knows how all you older fans take it every year, I salute you. :ayatollah: but for me, along with the stress of my PsA its taking its toll on me and doing my absolute nut in.

Wed May 18, 2011 12:55 am

i know how you feel mate its sinking in now i feel well fucked off wont be able to sleep.

Wed May 18, 2011 1:44 am

First game of the 09/10 season, I was in the Ninian Park pub telling the few people there that I would not watch after the travesty of the season before (especially losing 3-0 in our last ever game at NP), having been a season ticket holder for many years. We have suffered exactly the same for another TWO YEARS!! Surely enough is enough!!!