Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

adam mathews

Wed May 18, 2011 12:46 am

what the f**k was that all about !

Re: adam mathews

Wed May 18, 2011 1:17 am

no idea, but I wish him all the best at Celtic. DJ never really gave him a fair crack at the whip and publicly lambasting him for that own goal at Ipswich (when in reality, the whole team were cack) was poor form.

he could go on to be brilliant, he could fade away into football obscurity - who knows. either way, i wish the lad the best of luck and hope he does make a name for himself.

Wed May 18, 2011 1:20 am

nickyh wrote:no idea, but I wish him all the best at Celtic. DJ never really gave him a fair crack at the whip and publicly lambasting him for that own goal at Ipswich (when in reality, the whole team were cack) was poor form.

he could go on to be brilliant, he could fade away into football obscurity - who knows. either way, i wish the lad the best of luck and hope he does make a name for himself.

me too i thought he had potential was linked with moves to the prem at one time, scores an own goal at ipswich we dont see him till the most important game of season , just really cant understand jones.

Wed May 18, 2011 1:21 am

DJ knew it was over, gave him one last hoorah I guess. Best of luck Adam. You will succeed up there no doubt!

Wed May 18, 2011 1:27 am

He just ain't good enough really is he..?
We needed width and he could have gave us that and we had no other wide players