Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We deserve a f*ckin medal.

Wed May 18, 2011 12:56 am

For putting ourselves through this torture.

It's been a pleasure spending another season visiting dubious northern shitholes with you all and I hope for a couple of trips/parties to the south coast to balance that out next year.

Well done to everyone who was stupid enough, like me, to spend their hard earned money on this horrible, brilliant club.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: We deserve a f*ckin medal.

Wed May 18, 2011 12:59 am

it is torture supporting the bluebirds but i love it. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 12:59 am

cheers lad. I'll be at university in Aberystwyth but i'll take great satisfaction in ripping the Jacks to shreds their every single time a premiership team leathers them. I'd love them to go up and then finish rock bottom whilst we go up auto. Would be like christmas but only better.

Wed May 18, 2011 1:02 am

I hope support will be as strong as ever. This is a terrible hurt and awful. We are still a club that has potential to be absolutely massive IMO. We are already huge here, next season will be celebration I'm sure. Forget the jack bastards whether they get up, we are the pride of south wales.

Wed May 18, 2011 1:14 am

sammorgz wrote:I hope support will be as strong as ever. This is a terrible hurt and awful. We are still a club that has potential to be absolutely massive IMO. We are already huge here, next season will be celebration I'm sure. Forget the jack bastards whether they get up, we are the pride of south wales.

And for how long have you all been saying that, where has it got you?

Wed May 18, 2011 1:18 am

Jack wrote:
sammorgz wrote:I hope support will be as strong as ever. This is a terrible hurt and awful. We are still a club that has potential to be absolutely massive IMO. We are already huge here, next season will be celebration I'm sure. Forget the jack bastards whether they get up, we are the pride of south wales.

Actually wouldn't usually use that term but after tonight there is but limited hope matey, we need a cheer up one way or another. It was more of a shout to our fans rather than a dig at yours!

I think you will go up and achieve your dreams, but if you don't then it'll be great to have a derby. Only way I can look at things now :cry:

Wed May 18, 2011 2:04 am

Jack wrote:

Forever, because we are.

You are aware you posted on a CARDIFF CITY messageboard at 1:14 in the morning, right?

You need a re-appraisal of your life's priorities son (/brother/uncle).