Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: A couple of things to say

Wed May 18, 2011 10:19 pm

WE ALL DREAM OF A TEAM OF PAUL QUINNS, A TEAM OF PAUL QUINNS, A TEAM OF PAUL QUINNS! :D : ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 10:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 1:00 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
lewis91 wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:cheers ging its been a blast :) many more to come i hope,

yep west country knees up coming soon :ayatollah:

who needs the premier league ? I Dont :D

we still get football each week, trips away, and less chance of being infront of the hoodoo tv cameras :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: right that's it...no more pictures for you of me on the toilet!

I bet you two are looking forward to Brighton you queer feckers :lol:

chris your welcome to join :D brighton will be a blast :lol: see you all soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 8:28 pm

lewis91 wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:chris your welcome to join :D brighton will be a blast :lol: see you all soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm alright fella, my missus has promised to try and cheer me up this weekend. See you all again next season :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 9:40 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
lewis91 wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:chris your welcome to join :D brighton will be a blast :lol: see you all soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm alright fella, my missus has promised to try and cheer me up this weekend. See you all again next season :ayatollah:

Studly you have a Missus now ? :o :shock: You never told me that i thought you was still slutting around you lucky shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 6:09 am

The Premier 1 wrote:David jonesthis is not a witch hunt, david you had your chances you fucked up, Jog on
Craig Bellamy
your a true bluebird, i cant even believe another premiership player would do what you did this season for their home club, i know it was not all about cardiff, and you had your reasons too, but no matter what happens next season, i want to thank you for this one, :ayatollah: a true bluebird, with blue blood. :ayatollah:
Kevin McNaughton,geypes,hudson,heaton,marshall,blake,keinan,burkethank you for your efforts, and next season may you have fellow players who deserve to wear the colours of cardiff city and show the passion you lot have through this one.
whitts,naylor,rae,mcphail,quinnthank you for your efforts but its time for you lot to move on, at points through the season you have gone missing through key games and cost us dearly, not to blame alone, but never the less, i hope you find posts where the fans will embrace you as we have over this and past seasons
Jay Bothroydyou will never make it in the premiership, no matter what team you join, i feel sorry for everton if it is them you end up at, as being a footballer you need to be agile on your feet, where as your permanantly on your fat arse on the floor, i have seen a whores knickers stay up longer. the england cap gave your an eggo cheque that your body couldnt cash. Goodbye
Michael Choprayou are a disgrace to your profession, you have the chance that others only dream off, and get paid thousands for it, you see this as a job we see it as our passion, you dont deserve our support and our club dont deserve you, your drinking and gambling have become a disease in our club with you dranging along anyone who is gullable enough to follow, i have said in the past you are a virus, and there is only one thing to do with a virus, get rid of it, goodbye. and i hope your antics have been noted by most managers and you find it hard to play in the unibond next season let alone this one.
all the loan players I hope when you go back to your respective clubs your remember your time here and reflect on the good support and idolisation you had, until some of you fucked it up.
Annisthank you for the debates, your friendships and bringng all these new friends into my life.
you lot of nutters
i will see you all pre-season when we can start it all over again, bigger better and louder.
carl curtis
thank you for arranging some great days out, and i look forward to more next year, please book me on the bus for
Blackpool :D
west ham
swansea :D
watford
portsmouth
crystal palace

Kodak Out :ayatollah:

Whitts In
Quinn in

Gypes out

Blake, McPhail ??? can't decide

Fri May 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Studly you have a Missus now ? :o :shock: You never told me that i thought you was still slutting around you lucky shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Casual partner. Nothing serious mate :ayatollah: