Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MALAYSIANS TAKE POSITIVE ACTION

Wed May 18, 2011 7:58 am

That ain't a statement, it's a request. The honeymoon is over and we need some firm action. Firstly we need to ask who owns the club, as in the majority of shares, are the Malaysians in full control and if not, do they intend to take the majority shareholding.

Are they planning to deal with PMG and Langstones plus outstanding debts, if they do and show their committeemen to a long term plan for Cardiff, then we should all get behind them and if it means a restructure and a couple of years consolidation then unless someone comes up with a better plan, then we have to fully support it.

I hope they had a plan A and a plan b, depending on promotion or failing to get promoted. The fans have supported next years plans by buying 18,000 season tickets, we now need to see some long term direction. They need to be in total control or give some responsibility to other people who have major share holdings or monies tied up in the club.

Re: MALAYSIANS TAKE POSITIVE ACTION

Wed May 18, 2011 8:10 am

Gwyn, this is the million dollar question i have been asking myself,,,,,, just who is in control at Cardiff City FC? Dave Jones said earlier this season that CCFC will get to the Premiership when the club is "ready"???? Perhaps that's what he means???

Re: MALAYSIANS TAKE POSITIVE ACTION

Wed May 18, 2011 9:37 am

I think this will be a summer of sweeping change. The Tan Man asked only one thing
of the Cardiff City supporters... our support. the season ticket situation is terrific.
A superb effort. We have not let them down.

I see a summer of sweeping changes. So far VT has only really wiped his feet on the
carpet here. His particular brand, his business style, his reputation is one of a
ruthless go-getter. Anyone thinking he just wants 'yes men' around will have a shock!!

Jones is gone. No danger of him staying, and if a new manager comes in and wants to
bring a team of staff with him I reckon VT will have it.

In a strange way, im looking forward to next season more than i was this one, even with
the Bellamy signing... because I NEVER had any confidence that Jones could do the job!!

Tan will find someone who can