Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OUR MOST SUCCESSFUL MANAGER NO HE ISNT

Wed May 18, 2011 8:46 am

AS a manager he won f**k all for Cardiff City.

Neil Warnock 1 season = Champions
Paul Lambert 1 season = Runners up promoted
Brendan Rodgers 1 season = Playoff finalist
Brian Mcdermott 1 season = Playoff finalist

Rodgers and Mcdermott one of these will go up to the Premier League just managing a team in one season

Dave Jones 6 seasons = 4th place twice, Playoff finalists losing to Blackpool a man who brings on Kelvin Ethu to change the game instead of Ross Mcormack
F.A cup Finalist = No blame on Enckleman for that goal
Losing to Ipswich final home game at Ninian Park to lose out on playoffs ( bowed out pathetically )
Last home game against Boro losing 3-0 to kill any chance of automatics ( bowed out pathetically)
Reading at home losing 3-0 in the playoffs thus condeming us to another season in the championship
Mid table before , maybe relegation favourites 6 years ago

so from this, remarkable history where the f**k has he been successful ?

We havent won nothing he is tactically inept Terry Burton shows the passion.

Goes to show that three managers in a job for one season will be managing in the Premier League where Jones has had 6 seasons and done f**k all , i dont care if i get the Jones lovers having a go at me i just speak the truth and the facts dont lie . I love Cardiff City and I want a change for the best and Jonesy is not the answer please wake up and admit your wrong . KEEP THE FAITH :ayatollah:

Re: OUR MOST SUCCESSFUL MANAGER NO HE ISNT

Wed May 18, 2011 9:37 am

i agree with you mate he should and will get sacked but how many fans can say theyve been to wembley 3 times in 3 years to watch theyre team play even though we only won 1 of them.
from the position we were in when he took over i think that is an achievement considering half the 6 years he had nothing to work with but he he has took us as far as he can now we need to remember how bad we were 10 years ago and how far we have come i think personally. if i saw him down the street i would shake his hand and say thanks for your time and move on