Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Interesting News from last night "

Wed May 18, 2011 8:47 am

Read anything into this below as it may happen or may not:

I stayed quite late last night at the CCS:

I spoke to one of the Malaysians last night and he stated that they will be running our club as a business and expect youngsters to come in next season and maybe players from League 1. He stated our aim next season was to stay in the Championship.
Now we may see who the real City fans are next season. He said City had a few big ego's in the club. I say ets bring in fresh blood who wants to wear the City shirt with pride and passion. Im quite relieved this season is over actually and cant wait for the interesting next few months ahead and the start of a new season.

He also stated that they had had solicitors to find out that Sam Hammann was behind Langston and that some off our players are mortgaged off, so the club would recieve no money anyway from the transfers.

I had a phone call to say that Bothroyd was signing for Everton today but I asked Jay twice and he ignored me.

Bellamy stated that how could we gain promotion this season when we changed our back 4 regular and had 3 different goalkeepers. He looked gutted as expected.

Neil Lennon and Stuart Pearce was at the CCS tonight.

I asked him about Dave Jones and he stated how could they sack him as they would have to pay up his contract which would be expensive. He then stated that they are calling in Jones today for a meeting.

Re: Interesting news from last night

Wed May 18, 2011 9:03 am

If they don't want to pump anymore money into this club then they will have to stableise the club. Jones would have to stay then.
At least we have a few good players left, We will easy stay in this league even if we did'nt replace the players that leave.

Bring on next season!

Wed May 18, 2011 9:08 am

Interesting. Can you elaborate on the "big ego's" at our club?

Wed May 18, 2011 9:09 am

Rick, I don't think he needs to!

Wed May 18, 2011 12:05 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Interesting. Can you elaborate on the "big ego's" at our club?

I was given names believe it or not, and we all know who these are. I was told that Jones had "Lost the dressing room".
Bellamy was NOT one of these - True Bluebird. :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 12:45 pm

MalagaCF wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:Interesting. Can you elaborate on the "big ego's" at our club?

I was given names believe it or not, and we all know who these are. I was told that Jones had "Lost the dressing room".
Bellamy was NOT one of these - True Bluebird. :ayatollah:

I got the feeling that DJ "lost the dressing room" years ago. Is he, or was he ever a "hands on manager"?
Ask yourself one simple question; could any of you guys put up with another end of season debacle under DJ again?

Re: " Interesting News from last night "

Wed May 18, 2011 1:06 pm

everton????? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

shit team for a shit player 8-) ;)

Wed May 18, 2011 3:23 pm

I was also lucky enough to have had a chat with one of the malyasians and he said exactly the same to me.

Wed May 18, 2011 3:34 pm

MalagaCF wrote:Read anything into this below as it may happen or may not:

I spoke to one of the Malaysians last night and he stated that they will be running our club as a business and expect youngsters to come in next season and maybe players from League 1. He stated our aim next season was to stay in the Championship.
Now we may see who the real City fans are next season. He said City had a few big ego's in the club. I say ets bring in fresh blood who wants to wear the City shirt with pride and passion. Im quite relieved this season is over actually and cant wait for the interesting next few months ahead and the start of a new season.

He also stated that they had had solicitors to find out that Sam Hammann was behind Langston and that some off our players are mortgaged off, so the club would recieve no money anyway from the transfers.

I had a phone call to say that Bothroyd was signing for Everton today but I asked Jay twice and he ignored me.

Bellamy stated that how could we gain promotion this season when we changed our back 4 regular and had 3 different goalkeepers. He looked gutted as expected.

I asked him about Dave Jones and he stated how could they sack him as they would have to pay up his contract which would be expensive. He then stated that they are calling in Jones today for a meeting.

Who was the Malaysian you refer to?

Wed May 18, 2011 4:13 pm

I spoke to one of the Malaysians last night just after I spoke to Calzaghe and he told me there will be a lot of things being sorted out over the summer and a new regime for next season will be in place.

Whether thats in relation to a new manager, bringing through youth, getting rid of the dead wood with bad attitudes I dont know.

One good thing was though, I asked him if Bellamy will be here next year and he smiled and said 'we will speak to who needs speaking too, speak to craig and see what we can achieve from there.'

Craig Bellamy player/manager! PLEASE! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 4:31 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:I spoke to one of the Malaysians last night just after I spoke to Calzaghe and he told me there will be a lot of things being sorted out over the summer and a new regime for next season will be in place.

Whether thats in relation to a new manager, bringing through youth, getting rid of the dead wood with bad attitudes I dont know.

One good thing was though, I asked him if Bellamy will be here next year and he smiled and said 'we will speak to who needs speaking too, speak to craig and see what we can achieve from there.'

As I asked of MalagaCF earlier , who was this Malaysian?

Wed May 18, 2011 4:35 pm

since62 wrote:
jamesbarnett91 wrote:I spoke to one of the Malaysians last night just after I spoke to Calzaghe and he told me there will be a lot of things being sorted out over the summer and a new regime for next season will be in place.

http://www.welshicons.org.uk/news/wp-co ... e4146a.jpg

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by Bloobirds101 on Wed May 18, 2011 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed May 18, 2011 4:35 pm

the son of tan. i think when he phoned me last night

Wed May 18, 2011 4:40 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:
since62 wrote:

http://www.welshicons.org.uk/news/wp-co ... e4146a.jpg

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So you spoke to "TG"?.

Annis said earlier on here that he wasn`t at the game :?:

Wed May 18, 2011 4:41 pm

malaga spoke to VT's son who will have the purse strings next year

Wed May 18, 2011 4:48 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:malaga spoke to VT's son who will have the purse strings next year

While it might be true for next season , it is pretty unlikely , based upon the last conversation I had with U-Jian. He is busy enough with his own oil-related businesses and assisting his father with far bigger overseas businesses to be able to spend much time on CCFC`s affairs (which is a pretty small part of the overall family business empire).

He was being heavily touted on here (including with the "FACT" label) and elsewhere as taking over as Chief Executive from Gethin Jenkins earlier this season - a claim which U-Jian himself said had no foundation in fact for the above reasons.

Wed May 18, 2011 4:49 pm

the malaysians need to be very aware, we could go to a lower division and also lose 10000 fans.
investment still has to be made to even stand still.
sounds as if the malays have had enoughalready.

Wed May 18, 2011 4:57 pm

So you spoke to "TG"?.

Annis said earlier on here that he wasn`t at the game :?:

It was definitely him. Where the players come out he was just in the room there and a few fans were speaking to him and I had a couple of words with him after speaking to Calzaghe and getting his autograph. Then that slaphead ref came out (sorry to all the baldies on here), then I saw the Malaysian owner.

I was there until late and he never came out until quite late tbh. I was up in the players lounge for a while and Matthews looked absolutely gutted tbf to him. Came downstairs to wait then and saw Neil Lennon and a few of the players come out. Then it was a good while after that Webb came out and was getting some stick off fans and then a good while after that the Malaysian was downstairs in the room waiting to go out. I never saw him go out. Just a few of us asking him questions in the room downstairs where the players come out and then I left as I had to go.

Wed May 18, 2011 6:08 pm

since62 wrote:

Probably that driver that hangs round having a fag quite a lot building up his image!

Wed May 18, 2011 6:18 pm

since62 wrote:

He said his family was paying the wages. He was Malaysian and had glasses. Dont actually know his name, everyone seemed to know him and chat to him.