Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" NOW SOME MORE BAD NEWS "

Wed May 18, 2011 2:28 pm

PMG Paul Guy are Now pressing for their £9 Million and it is Owed This minute, They were waiting on us going to the Premiership, they and Ray Ranson who Wants his £3.5 Mill, WHO WILL PAY THEM ?
They want it Now, Not This Summer or Next Season.

Re: " NOW SOME MORE BAD NEWS "

Wed May 18, 2011 2:30 pm

As soon as they are paid it those PMG leeches can f**k off.

Wed May 18, 2011 2:35 pm

WHEN WE ARE DOWN WE ARE DOWN !! The Malaysians must be used to dealing with leeches like them so now they will have to go to work. They let this happen within our Club Annis now they are going to have to make some strong decisions.

And i hope what you told me what will happen if we stay down actually happens now Chief,cheer me up big time :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 2:39 pm

Are they still owed £9m?

Doesn't the revenue from the Premier Club, bring this down?

Wed May 18, 2011 2:40 pm

It doesn't rain it f*cking pours.

Wed May 18, 2011 2:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:WHEN WE ARE DOWN WE ARE DOWN !! The Malaysians must be used to dealing with leeches like them so now they will have to go to work. They let this happen within our Club Annis now they are going to have to make some strong decisions.

And i hope what you told me what will happen if we stay down actually happens now Chief,cheer me up big time :ayatollah:

What is that Nukes?

PM me if you dont want to put it on here

Wed May 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:PMG Paul Guy are Now pressing for their £9 Million and it is Owed This minute, They were waiting on us going to the Premiership, they and Ray Ranson who Wants his £3.5 Mill, WHO WILL PAY THEM ?

That was inevitable, didn't take them long at all.

They should be told to go and take a f**k to themselves

Wed May 18, 2011 2:47 pm

seeing as PMG have made over £30m on the stadium and surrounding site they have some cheek!

Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:PMG Paul Guy are Now pressing for their £9 Million and it is Owed This minute, They were waiting on us going to the Premiership, they and Ray Ranson who Wants his £3.5 Mill, WHO WILL PAY THEM ?

Talk about loyalty!!

If they had looked after the ship properly instead of apparently giving PR full rein and we'd been able to strenghten side in the January window last year, we'd have probabaly gone up then!!

Wed May 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Yeh and i and thousands of others want to see us play premiership football and had all expectations of having that delivered this year,
tell em to f**k off and get in the queue like the rest of us, f*cking leaches

Wed May 18, 2011 2:58 pm

That one wants,one doesn't always get :old:

Wed May 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Lets hope the Malaysian treat PMG like they treated Sam

Wed May 18, 2011 3:49 pm

If the Malaysians walk away, then what will the ground be valued at?
Their 9 million would be worth about £500,000 for the ground :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:

Talk about loyalty!!

If they had looked after the ship properly instead of apparently giving PR full rein and we'd been able to strenghten side in the January window last year, we'd have probabaly gone up then!!

Elwood, I agree with you Totally on some of this other than DJ would in my opinion still bottled it, Remember Blackpool ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 4:17 pm

i got a feeling tg and vt maybe deal with sam as well will put us in admin and as by far the largest secured creditors with 75% of voting would f**k the rest off

Wed May 18, 2011 4:40 pm

wez 1927 wrote:

i got a feeling tg and vt maybe deal with sam as well will put us in admin and as by far the largest secured creditors with 75% of voting would f**k the rest off

irrelevant.

Hammam's debt is unsecured.

Wed May 18, 2011 4:43 pm

nerd wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

irrelevant.

Hammam's debt is unsecured.

f**k them all then the unsecured creditors havnt got a chance of a thing pmg are shareholders there debt may be f**k all anyway

Wed May 18, 2011 4:45 pm

If the Malaysians are here for the long term, bite the bullet - invest the money, remove those debts. For one thing, it'll free up revenue streams ( Prem club, player sales ).

Long term, would b the best thing for us.

Wed May 18, 2011 6:36 pm

nerd wrote:If the Malaysians are here for the long term, bite the bullet - invest the money, remove those debts. For one thing, it'll free up revenue streams ( Prem club, player sales ).

Long term, would b the best thing for us.

No one stupid enough would buy our club with those debts on our club. f they bought the club then every man and his dog would chase them up for unpaid money by City. It would be cheaper to go into administration then they could buy the club and pump some cash in. Like I said earlier, if the Malaysians walked away then the land would only be worth £500k at a guess and who in their right mind would want to buy a football stadium. The Malays are not stupid. he buyer then would have to invest in players as most of our players are mortgaged off by the previous Riddler. :x :x

Tue May 31, 2011 6:42 pm

Thank goodness this wasn't too bad in the end - well done Gethin and VT & TG!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 7:21 pm

Die Walkure wrote:Thank goodness this wasn't too bad in the end - well done Gethin and VT & TG!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Seconded :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 8:12 pm

Zabier wrote:As soon as they are paid it those PMG leeches can f**k off.

The same PMG leeches who paid the wage bills whilst Hammam sold us down the river? The same leeches who put their own cash in to pay the tax man?

This board is bordering on the ridiculous of late.

Tue May 31, 2011 8:15 pm

RobbieS wrote:
Zabier wrote:As soon as they are paid it those PMG leeches can f**k off.

The same PMG leeches who paid the wage bills whilst Hammam sold us down the river? The same leeches who put their own cash in to pay the tax man?

This board is bordering on the ridiculous of late.

You voted against the land sale Did you NOT ?

Tue May 31, 2011 8:26 pm

No I voted in favour of it. At the time we didn't have any other realistic options of generating income.

Tue May 31, 2011 8:35 pm

WE need to sell chops whits to bring in some money then, but of course this means the team we will have will be toothless.
I reckon we are looking at a black season , yet in gethins update he said the owners are going to back us again for another push for promotion. why dont some fker tell the truth on whats really going to happen.? Dont they see that lies upset fans ! for god sake tell the fans. We are the people who buy the season tickets that pay for your fking wages.