Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Interesting!!!

Wed May 18, 2011 3:12 pm

I have just been told by a good friend & reliable source that Chris Hughton is in line to take over as Cardiff City boss with Craig Bellamy player coach. Apparently Hughton is turning down offers from West Ham & Coventry City to come to the City.

Opinions? :ayatollah:

Re: Interesting!!!

Wed May 18, 2011 3:14 pm

now that would be a fantastic news, but.........is it just another pipe dream

Wed May 18, 2011 3:18 pm

who told you ?

Wed May 18, 2011 3:20 pm

Chris Hughton? Although he comes across as a very nice person and did brilliant with Newcastle we must not forget that he did it with a team full of premier league players. He did not have to sell any of the squad that came down from the prem. My opinion is that our squad is going to need re-building with the majority of this squad leaving in the summer. Not sure if Hughton is going to be the man for the job :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 3:23 pm

That would be fantastic but how reliable is your source Chief ?

Wed May 18, 2011 4:35 pm

No thanks, he's only been successful in the Championship with a premiership team... :old:

Wed May 18, 2011 4:36 pm

I think we would be in a relegation battle

Wed May 18, 2011 4:36 pm

you better be f*cking right

Wed May 18, 2011 4:37 pm

If this is true then girls watch out because I'll have wood all summer. :lol: :lol:

i did hear last night about bellers as player coach and that came from a girl i know who works in bellers pub and she knows him well.....maybe this is what he had the meeting with the malaysians about....coincidence that only a week or so ago hes on tv saying hes def staying !!!

Einstein wrote:No thanks, he's only been successful in the Championship with a premiership team... :old:

Dave Jones failed in the championship with a premiership team. :lol: :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 4:39 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:
Einstein wrote:No thanks, he's only been successful in the Championship with a premiership team... :old:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 5:09 pm

i can't see chris coming cause they will have to pay off jones too much money to leave and i can't see them doing it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 5:24 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
jamesbarnett91 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Consisting of Bywater ?

Wed May 18, 2011 5:43 pm

the same person just told me jones meeting with players tomorrow to tell them he's on his way!

Wed May 18, 2011 5:47 pm

Mogs wrote:the same person just told me jones meeting with players tomorrow to tell them he's on his way!

hes gonna tell the 6 players left at the club hes going :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 7:50 pm

see most of what i put on here earlier is being confirmed by others now. :ayatollah: