Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

why i wouldnt get rid of dave jones

Wed May 18, 2011 4:00 pm

im a qpr fan and i think rather like yourselfs i often look at managers doing well at other cluibs and i want always someone elses manager,but this management can be the srangest thing ,take when brian clough went to brighton and it all went wrong for him THERE ARE SO MANY TIMES WHEN THIS HAPPENS,i think davie jones is not a bad manager right now you may be sad .

But davey boy got you to the fa cup final,and you beat great sides on the way to wembley,hes never ever in his history as a manager screwed up,he has dealt brilliantly in the transfer market ,I SAY GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE,next season i can see your club winning it by twelve points,just hold on there and you will reap the rewards,our manager is greatly reveared at the moment,its no good keep managerial changes just STAND YOUR GROUND WELSHMEN AND YOU WILL REAP THE REWARDS

Re: why i wouldnt get rid of dave jones

Wed May 18, 2011 4:03 pm

this season was his another chance

Wed May 18, 2011 4:12 pm

this is his 3 rd chance , remember falling out of the playoffs 3 seasons ago. preston beat us 6 nil :evil:

Wed May 18, 2011 6:07 pm

well you have a fantastic fan base ,and your expectations are high,but i think there is a little bit of bobby robson about dave jones,he is a bit tactically nieve in defencive situations but i love his blood and guts forwards power house teams he builds,at the end of the day it is your club and you have got to make your own decisions,but i can tell you not so long ago many qpr fans wanted your manager,and that fa cup run was absolutely amazing,only terry venables has ever got us to a fa cup final,it was the proudest day of our life................................ :old: one more season and you are back in the prem
unlike some englishmen i dont buy all this crap about the welsh,i think you are a great race and very soon i can see cardiff not only getting into the prem,but i think you can hold your ground.................................good luck lads hope to play you again soon in the prem