Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GERRARD

Wed May 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Any1 know wots likely to happen to gezza now that he's back and DJ looks likely to be goin? Wasn't he player of the season for hull? :ayatollah:

Re: GERRARD

Wed May 18, 2011 4:44 pm

yes he was and he best stay. So what if he likes a drink, so does Bellars and he still put in 100%.

If you're going to put in 100% then have a drink by all means but if you're going to get rat arsed and then not bother *hint hint* JLS, Bywater, Bothroyd & Whos that coming over the hill? its Mr. Blobby, then they can get lost.

Work hard, play hard, but dont take the piss.

Wed May 18, 2011 4:46 pm

As long as he doesnt come back in a mess like last season I think he can be an asset to the club.

Wed May 18, 2011 4:47 pm

True...to be fair though as a professional u cant come back to pre season overweight,i dont blame jonesy for shippin him out,i would like to keep gerrard now though but would imagine hull will aswell,always liked gerrard i have

Wed May 18, 2011 5:57 pm

i hope he stays he has something a lot of ower players dont have, PASSION . iv allways ratting him i was gutted when he went out on loan we should of stood by him and worked on his weight and fitness problems not just booted him out on loan but thats dj for u