Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

annis,whats steve borleys view on what happens

Wed May 18, 2011 4:43 pm

next :ayatollah:

Re: annis,whats steve borleys view on what happens

Wed May 18, 2011 4:45 pm

krab wrote:next :ayatollah:

Kevin, I have spoken to Steve for half hour today, he has cancelled his Holidays to sort this mess out and will be down the stadium nearly every day for the next couple of weeks. I cant go in to it at this current moment, out of Respect for Steve. But Steve is Devastated and its hurting him after last night, he is a fan like us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 4:47 pm

sounds like we, as fans, are lucky to have SB there..... :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Kevin, I have spoken to Steve for half hour today, he has cancelled his Holidays to sort this mess out and will be down the stadium nearly every day for the next couple of weeks. I cant go in to it at this current moment, out of Respect for Steve. But Steve is Devastated and its hurting him after last night, he is a fan like us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

PASHUN! <3 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 4:49 pm

It's actually nice to be reassured that we have a die hard fan within the Infostructure at Cardiff City.

Well Done Steve Borley. Save Us Once Again! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 4:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

hope they bite bullet and get rid of jones and go for a hungry manager it hurts me to say it but like swansea did! and ploayers on normal wages but with bonuse not stupid contracts

Wed May 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

totally except that things are kept close for the sake of the club,and i admire steve for all he has done and again doing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 5:10 pm

dont take this the wrong way but isnt it the malaysians with all the clout sb is a city legend and i hope he can have an influence on the rest of them in the boardroom :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 5:19 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:dont take this the wrong way but isnt it the malaysians with all the clout sb is a city legend and i hope he can have an influence on the rest of them in the boardroom :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

agreed,but as annis has said steve borley is a true supporter,and would be intresting to know what his views are :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 5:29 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:dont take this the wrong way but isnt it the malaysians with all the clout sb is a city legend and i hope he can have an influence on the rest of them in the boardroom :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spot on