Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Show Ridsdale the red card!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:50 pm

I read the MB all the time but never post. I have seen that people have been having trouble taking banners into the stadium. The best way I see around this is to take something small into the ground. My idea is to try and arrange for as many fans as possible to take an A5 piece of red card into the ground with them and at an agreed time we all stand up and wave the red cards at the directors box!
It will have an amazing visual affect and look brilliant in the press!
People can even take a few in with them and hand them around to people by them. We don't even need to get anything profesionally set up we can all go to staples or some where and buy a pack of A4 card and cut it in half!
It's just an idea might not materialise but hopefully it will snowball!
RIDSDALE OUT!!!!

Re: Show Ridsdale the red card!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:30 pm

Thats too much hard work for some City fans - too many will just shrug their shoulders and say 'ah well, we should be used to shit chairmen by now'
But something needs to be done. I say we all invade the directors box and f**k him up !!!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Still got mine from a kick racism out of football campaign where they put them in the programme during the SH era! I will take it Saturday :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:36 pm

It may be worth a fair number of us swapping their tickets to the main stand to make sure they hear the protests !!!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:39 pm

PoOH wrote:It may be worth a fair number of us swapping their tickets to the main stand to make sure they hear the protests !!!

Already in there!!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:47 pm

like i said in another thread all wear tshirts with a message for the thief printed on it wear ir under ur coat an every one take ther coats off half time the stewards will shit if 50 peopkle wear it an get ejected the press will av to report it

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:50 pm

I think the red card is a brilliant idea considering Ridsdale has caused our finances to fall deeply into the red

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:56 pm

Dange wrote:
PoOH wrote:It may be worth a fair number of us swapping their tickets to the main stand to make sure they hear the protests !!!

Already in there!!

You need to lubricate those tonsils before you get in there mate ;)