Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BIG QUESTIONS AND HONEST ANSWERS ( if you can be botherd)

Wed May 18, 2011 5:47 pm

say if dj walks now.

who do we get in?

will the board back the new manager?

would us fans give the new manager time ? or get on his back straight away demanding we go up next season?

players we have and to bring new players in to make them gel and work as a team GONNA BE MASSIVE TASK .

gonna be interesting from now until start of the season that could shape up the future of cardiff maybe good or bad.

my opinion we could well finish middle table next season.
Last edited by bluebirds23 on Wed May 18, 2011 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: BIG QUESTION AND HONEST ANSWERS ( if you can be botherd)

Wed May 18, 2011 5:48 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:say if dj walks now.

who do we get in?

would us fans give the new manager time ? or get on his back straight away demanding we go up next season?

players we have and to bring new players in to make them gel and work as a team GONNA BE MASSIVE TASK .

gonna be interesting from now until start of the season that could shape up the future of cardiff maybe good or bad.

for me. Di Matteo.

Yes they will back him (a bit)

And we need to give the new manager time...bare in mind the manager has never managed us and will need to get used to the players. :ayatollah:

Re: BIG QUESTION AND HONEST ANSWERS ( if you can be botherd)

Wed May 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:say if dj walks now.

who do we get in?

for me. Di Matteo.

Yes they will back him (a bit)

And we need to give the new manager time...bare in mind the manager has never managed us and will need to get used to the players. :ayatollah:

i would give the new man time but as they say pressure is red hot over in cardiff lol

Re: BIG QUESTIONS AND HONEST ANSWERS ( if you can be botherd)

Wed May 18, 2011 5:51 pm

:lol: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Thats why we need new manager now - players in place for pre season to get them to gel :ayatollah: and no fans wont give him too long but if he is O`Neill or Warnock he wont need long!!!

Wed May 18, 2011 5:54 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Thats why we need new manager now - players in place for pre season to get them to gel :ayatollah: and no fans wont give him too long but if he is O`Neill or Warnock he wont need long!!!

martin o neil can i have some of the stuff your sniffing or drinking please :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Dean Holdsworth, yes the Malaysians will give backing, we are good as fans we would give him time and I can see us getting a play-off spot again.

Wed May 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Dean Holdsworth, yes the Malaysians will give backing, we are good as fans we would give him time and I can see us getting a play-off spot again.

thats a name i didn't really think about haha, how he doing these days?

Wed May 18, 2011 5:59 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Dean Holdsworth, yes the Malaysians will give backing, we are good as fans we would give him time and I can see us getting a play-off spot again.

thats a name i didn't really think about haha, how he doing these days?

Last time I looked he had won Manager of the Month, although Dave Jones had several of those :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 6:01 pm

I would 100% move for gianfranco Zola - he is a hands on manager with coaching experience and an ex footballer who knows the game inside out - and needs to start at the level we are at. He may have links with Bellamy being ex - westham, and probably has endless seams of football links across the country and Europe!
:ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Manager o'neil but that's dreaming. Realistic Poyet, Odriscoll

I think they will get the same backing as DJ got this season or wages but no funds.

Wed May 18, 2011 6:44 pm

My answer to the question is this.We have had such a rough time over the last three failures..i mean years that we need to clean house.There are other posts on here stating what they think the team should be and on the whole i agree with it.But i think there does have to be a certain amount of ruthlessness with regards to dead wood.Once the bare bones are there they need to be built on,but,with a new manager,new coach,new players you have to be prepared to be patient.If you rush this sort of thing essential things like passion and heart and pride will get lost.All it will seem to be will be pressure and more pressure and for a new manager and team this will start to show in the performance.The manager and staff will feel alienated closely followed by the players because us the fans are not prepared to be patient.This is a new opportunity to start fresh so let us as fans start fresh and be with the manager,team and staff and show some patience.I truly believe that Cardiff City can AND WILL be a major force in the championship and we will achieve our objective and play top flight football,just as we so rightly should. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: