Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BLOODY HELL ANNIS

Wed May 18, 2011 6:21 pm

we have had loads of news today :lol:

Re: BLOODY HELL ANNIS

Wed May 18, 2011 6:22 pm

glammy74 wrote:we have had loads of news today :lol:

u can imagine his keyboard smoking up haha and his mrs going' get off that dam thing ' :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 6:24 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:

u can imagine his keyboard smoking up haha and his mrs going' get off that dam thing ' :lol: :ayatollah:

Rob and Glammy :lol: :lol:

Carl just told me to put some of his update out as he feels physically Sick about how the season has ended and then going to work in a place with 20 Jack Supporters today, singing theres only one Dave Jones :cry:

Wed May 18, 2011 6:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

Carl just told me to put some of his update out as he feels physically Sick about how the season has ended and then going to work in a place with 20 Jack Supporters today, singing theres only one Dave Jones :cry:

bastards, i hope reading smash them :lol:

how can you see us sorting out a deal with man city then annis?
they wont be so kind next season as they were this year when they could just sell him and pay no wages at all?

Wed May 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

i twatted a jack in work and he my boss