Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Losers

Wed May 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Now you know you are losers , and your deluded pr**k of a manager is squeaky bum time . I think its fair that we give you a chance to support a real team like QPR . Pure thoroughbred championship quality which lets be honest led the pack from day one. All you have to do is swear feilty to them and all your dreams will be answered ( maybe ). I mean you cant get better at the moment can you eh eh ?????. Cream always rises to the top, so come join us in the promised land , because your going nowhere fast eh. I cant say fairer than that can i eh eh.

Re: Losers

Wed May 18, 2011 6:59 pm

well said Jonesybush my man well said

Wed May 18, 2011 7:01 pm

You're a dude.

With a bush.

Enough said.

Wed May 18, 2011 7:01 pm

keep talking to yourself :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Wed May 18, 2011 7:04 pm

eh eh eh eh

Wed May 18, 2011 7:05 pm

An embarrassment to real QPR fans :roll:

Wed May 18, 2011 7:06 pm

No bush dear nerd !!!! but thats a fantastic name very apt for a cardiff supporter ha ha come now only banter eh eh :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 7:06 pm

stan sort this wank.. out

Wed May 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Claire wrote:An embarrassment to real QPR fans :roll:

Come now learn to spell , try and keep up

Wed May 18, 2011 7:10 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:stan sort this wank.. out

really troobloo your spelling is worse , but thats caves for you eh eh inbreds like me

Wed May 18, 2011 7:11 pm

What is it with QPR fans coming on here to gloat? Expect it from The Jacks but you'd think they'd be looking forward to their season in The Premier. Not coming on here and trying to manufacture some rivalry that doesn't exist. No one I know gives a shit about QPR and their tiny support.

Wed May 18, 2011 7:15 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:stan sort this wank.. out

Its been emotional (not for QPR ) bye for now , wont see you soon . Whats another year ????? and manager we have had 9 but we are there now eh . I just know you chaps will be rooting for us next year .

Troobloo ha ha ha bet that took ages to get together ha ha ha ha

Wed May 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Jonesybush wrote:

I would suggest you work on your punctuation first matey.

Wed May 18, 2011 7:17 pm

scots bluebird wrote:What is it with QPR fans coming on here to gloat? Expect it from The Jacks but you'd think they'd be looking forward to their season in The Premier. Not coming on here and trying to manufacture some rivalry that doesn't exist. No one I know gives a shit about QPR and their tiny support.

Blimey Scots welsh what a concoction !!!!!!!! no one in london knows cardiff exists you muppet get real.

Wed May 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Q.P.R ...........Fuckin WANKERS of the highest order. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wed May 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Jonesybush wrote:
scots bluebird wrote:What is it with QPR fans coming on here to gloat? Expect it from The Jacks but you'd think they'd be looking forward to their season in The Premier. Not coming on here and trying to manufacture some rivalry that doesn't exist. No one I know gives a shit about QPR and their tiny support.

Blimey Scots welsh what a concoction !!!!!!!! no one in london knows cardiff exists you muppet get real.

You're not in London then?! :lol: :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 7:19 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Jonesybush wrote:

I would suggest you work on your punctuation first matey.

Is matey a real word or term ??????

Wed May 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Jonesybush wrote:

except for the 2000 QPR fans that came to the CCS? :lol: :lol: :lol:

obviously you weren't one of them. plastic!

Wed May 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Jonesybush wrote:

I think you'll find everyone in London knows who we are. Just like everyone knows QPR are a joke club with a pathetic mob who'd get run by Brentford.

Wed May 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Jonesybush wrote:Is matey a real word or term ??????

Is feilty a real word or did you mean fealty?

Wed May 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Marc wrote:Q.P.R ...........Fuckin WANKERS of the highest order. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hey Tosspot Marc , what league you in prick ??? can you spell ???

Wed May 18, 2011 7:23 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:

Is feilty a real word or did you mean fealty?[/been online have we

Wed May 18, 2011 7:24 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:

Is feilty a real word or did you mean fealty?

:lol: :lol: :lol: How ironic!

Wed May 18, 2011 7:25 pm

scots bluebird wrote:
Jonesybush wrote:

I think you'll find everyone in London knows who we are. Just like everyone knows QPR are a joke club with a pathetic mob who'd get run by Brentford.

yeah we know you can run fast , perhaps you should support hte welsh olympic team instead of a mickey mouse club

Wed May 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Jonesybush wrote:
scots bluebird wrote:
Jonesybush wrote:Blimey Scots welsh what a concoction !!!!!!!! no one in london knows cardiff exists you muppet get real.

yeah we know you can run fast , perhaps you should support hte welsh olympic team instead of a mickey mouse club

Might want to check your spelling!!! :lol: :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Jonesybush wrote:been online have we

Nope, just had a better education than you it would seem.

Wed May 18, 2011 7:29 pm

Jonesybush wrote:
Marc wrote:Q.P.R ...........Fuckin WANKERS of the highest order. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hey Tosspot Marc , what league you in prick ??? can you spell ???

You really are a WANKER. and what's even worse, a keyboard warrior WANKER !!! MUG.... No Bottle just like most of your lot. :twisted:

Wed May 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Jonesybush wrote:Now you know you are losers , and your deluded pr**k of a manager is squeaky bum time . I think its fair that we give you a chance to support a real team like QPR . Pure thoroughbred championship quality which lets be honest led the pack from day one. All you have to do is swear feilty to them and all your dreams will be answered ( maybe ). I mean you cant get better at the moment can you eh eh ?????. Cream always rises to the top, so come join us in the promised land , because your going nowhere fast eh. I cant say fairer than that can i eh eh.

are you one of these deluded QPR fans who thinks we are rivals of yours. well, we are not, so get f*cking used to it :)

Wed May 18, 2011 7:31 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:

is nope real or celtic tosh , oh never mind its outta the cave time for me .

Wed May 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Jonesybush wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

is nope real or celtic tosh , oh never mind its outta the cave time for me .

outta???? Is that posh Slough tosh?! :lol: :lol: