Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Next Season, Help please!

Wed May 18, 2011 7:51 pm

Me and my mate want to get season tickets in the Family Stand by the away fans.
Were 15 now but were 16 in June so would we get junior or student season tickets?
would it be better going down to the stadium to get them to gurantee were by eachother?

Thanks for the Help :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Next Season, Help please!

Wed May 18, 2011 7:52 pm

KyleCCFC wrote:Me and my mate want to get season tickets in the Family Stand by the away fans.
Were 15 now but were 16 in June so would we get junior or student season tickets?
would it be better going down to the stadium to get them to gurantee were by eachother?

Thanks for the Help :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you can get a student ST but need to prove it. I.E show em proof you're in or joining college/uni :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:06 pm

They also dont let you by season tickets in the block nearest to the away fans.

Wed May 18, 2011 8:06 pm

im staying on in Sixth Form in school tho ?

Wed May 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Bluebirds20 wrote:They also dont let you by season tickets in the block nearest to the away fans.

Whys that? were getting one in from the right of the goal. 124 i think? :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Help Please ... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:18 pm

KyleCCFC wrote:im staying on in Sixth Form in school tho ?

Staying on in school i think means you're a pupil not a student. :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:18 pm

im in same position, you can buy a student ticket but then in september you gotta get a letter from school otherwise they will up the price :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:19 pm

BCMBLUEBIRD wrote:im in same position, you can buy a student ticket but then in september you gotta get a letter from school otherwise they will up the price :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ah right :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:24 pm

When i was looking where to get mine I looked in the block nearest to the away fans because of the atmosphere, but they only sell match day tickets in that block, and I'm in sixth form, all you need to do is get a letter from your school saying you attend it.

Wed May 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Bluebirds20 wrote:When i was looking where to get mine I looked in the block nearest to the away fans because of the atmosphere, but they only sell match day tickets in that block, and I'm in sixth form, all you need to do is get a letter from your school saying you attend it.

ahh right okay thanks for the help mate.
but if i want to get one say in june how do i get the letter as im doing my gcse's now so im only in school for the exams?
could i apply for a student card?