Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tomorrow's Echo

Wed May 18, 2011 8:28 pm

There is a 12 page inquest ( News and Sport ) into what went wrong.

I have written a piece for it and I have been given a page lead with my column. I hope I have echoed the thoughts of fans, not all of us I know as there are so many different opinions, but hopefully I have touched upon what we are feeling.

Oh and another Echo columnist is going head to head with me on the opposite side, some chap called Nathan Blake :ayatollah:

Should be an interesting few days :ayatollah:

Re: Tomorrow's Echo

Wed May 18, 2011 8:29 pm

carlccfc wrote:There is a 12 page inquest ( News and Sport ) into what went wrong.

I have written a piece for it and I have been given a page lead with my column. I hope I have echoed the thoughts of fans, not all of us I know as there are so many different opinions, but hopefully I have touched upon what we are feeling.

Oh and another Echo columnist is going head to head with me on the opposite side, some chap called Nathan Blake :ayatollah:

should be a good read looking forward to it mate :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Inquest ?

Bit OTT isn't it :shock:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Inquest ?

Many questions need answering :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Inquest ?

The season died over the last few weeks.

An autopsy follwed by an inquest is the usual path.

Wed May 18, 2011 8:37 pm

An inquest is entirely appropriate given Jones has the personality of a cadaver.

Wed May 18, 2011 8:39 pm

12 pages to tell us
Bywater ,Kenian and Jet fucked up.

Whats the point in buying newspapers which are 12 hours out of date at least when they hit the streets. :old:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:43 pm

carlccfc wrote:There is a 12 page inquest ( News and Sport ) into what went wrong.

carl,what i want to know is what are we going to change,cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:43 pm

stickywicket wrote:12 pages to tell us
Bywater ,Kenian and Jet fucked up.

Whats the point in buying newspapers which are 12 hours out of date at least when they hit the streets. :old:

The problems began long before last night.

Wed May 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Carl and Dont forget there is a story on Sam . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Carl and Dont forget there is a story on Sam . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sam is on the Back Page I believe Annis :D

Wed May 18, 2011 8:47 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Carl and Dont forget there is a story on Sam . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sam is on the Back Page I believe Annis :D

I am lead to believe and Hope So :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: