Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The FA

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:20 pm

are the powers that be powerless to stop tw@ts like the riddler getting involved in football?

surely it does nothing for their fit and proper persons test?, and to the untrained eye like myself what he is doing is bringing the game into disrepute??.

do you think if enough people contacted them then surely they must investigate him?

Re: The FA

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Dazzatim wrote:are the powers that be powerless to stop tw@ts like the riddler getting involved in football?

surely it does nothing for their fit and proper persons test?, and to the untrained eye like myself what he is doing is bringing the game into disrepute??.

do you think if enough people contacted them then surely they must investigate him?

Think the problem is that anyone who was already involved in football was ok, but anyone who wants to get inviolved has to run up mountains to get in.

I asked the Scottish League to install checks almost 10 years ago after the shady owners of Clydebank messed us about. Now three Scottish League clubs have gone inside 8 years. There is no reason why that won't happen elsewhere.