Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Should cHOPRA STAY ?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: Michael Chopra POLL

Sat May 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:24 hrs later and - "Give him a chance if he gets himself sorted" is still infront :ayatollah:

So why do i see more Anti Chops threads :?: If you have not voted - vote now so we can all see the clearer picture :ayatollah:

Officer Dibble says ignore The top Cat as he's just an alley Cat and vote Chops out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Only Joking Chief :lol: :lol:

;)

Sat May 21, 2011 11:18 pm

TBH It is vastly in favour of Chops getting another chance. So Chops from this forum get help sort yourself out and prove to yourself and us that you can return to your glory days :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 8:38 am

May be a new manager could resurrect his playing career???

Sun May 22, 2011 8:38 am

May be a new manager could resurrect his playing career???

Sun May 22, 2011 1:59 pm

I say get rid now and replace him with free transfer and goal-scoring city legend rob earnshaw!!!!!!!!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 2:07 pm

Time to clear out the dead wood and he ain't just dead wood, he's rotting and decomposing faster than a 3 week old bowl of fruit :lol: bye Chops thanks for the memories, should never have had him back.

Sun May 22, 2011 4:13 pm

murphy wrote:give him another chance under a new manager. if he dont get his act together, get rid.

I agree if the New manager can't sort him out then ship him out

Sun May 22, 2011 4:53 pm

time for chopra to go im affraid,he has had his chance this season and failed misserably,good luck in his future,but as long as it is not here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Since Carls update would anyone wish to change there vote ? Will be interedting

Sun May 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Well someone has changed there vote :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Only 6 votes have been cast in the last 6 hrs and we still want to give Chops a chance to "get himself sorted" :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 12:05 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Only 6 votes have been cast in the last 6 hrs and we still want to give Chops a chance to "get himself sorted" :ayatollah:

I am surprised Chief seeing as Chops indiscretion was twice. Once when he got injured, and was out til the early hours in Hereford. But the vote still is to give him a second Chance. So why wont we forgive the other Three ?.

But this is a but and a big but it is as long as he sorts himself out and that means doing that now !! Not half way through the season or at the start of the season. If he comes back overweight for pre season and still Gambling Drinking ETC i think the tide will turn against him.

Mon May 23, 2011 12:16 am

Lets see what happens Chief in the next 2-3 months,will we get a new manager??

Will a club come in for Chops?? Does he want to stay/go??

As for the other 3, if that's JLS and Byewater...A Big Goodbye from ME...As for Jay wish he had the same desire as Bellers :ayatollah: