Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

did anyone see toshack celabrating with the jacks

Thu May 19, 2011 4:03 pm

he was in the stand with his mate from liverpool ian callaghan .never shows anything for his hometown club or the city hes a total jack know good riddance to him cant stand the bloke he has never forgiven the club for not giving him the managers job and the fact after he went liverpolol we beat real madrid that pissed him of as well brian clarke a biger legend than him and clarke was the player wh taught him everything

Re: did anyone see toshack celabrating with the jacks

Thu May 19, 2011 4:11 pm

he,s a fat Jack tw*t :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 7:38 pm

who remembers him giving us the two fingers after scoring
he left us to go to lfc when we were on a promotion push
he left the welsh job after 40 odd days
his second term with wales he caused the retirement of most of the senior players
he thinks hes bigger than every club he manages
i have no respect for the man
...the jacks can have him

Thu May 19, 2011 7:44 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:he left us to go to lfc when we were on a promotion push

Yeah, because after all not like the board wanted the money or anything or that he went to a massive club.

he left the welsh job after 40 odd days

Due to realising the shitty way Yorath had been treated.

his second term with wales he caused the retirement of most of the senior players

Most of whom were basically shit, proven failures at international level. All of whom were holding up the development of youngsters.

Maybe. Maybe not.

Then again, our board turned him down for a role, which was why he went to Swansea...

Thu May 19, 2011 8:16 pm

do you honestly think toshack didn't know aboyt the yorath issue be for he took over...he bottled ot

in his 2nd term did his policy work, are there any more proven internationals, thats a big no
also we are worse off than when he took over

in 71 he could have stayed with us and still signed to lfc at end of season

you did say anything about giving city fans the v after he scored in the 80's

Fri May 20, 2011 3:36 am

ive never liked toshack hes a wanker

Fri May 20, 2011 8:03 am

hes a first class prick and a arogant wanker

Fri May 20, 2011 8:18 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:do you honestly think toshack didn't know aboyt the yorath issue be for he took over...he bottled ot

Toshack was based in Spain. Would he have known some of the situation, sure. Would he have realised how bad things were within the FAW once took over, sure.

in his 2nd term did his policy work, are there any more proven internationals, thats a big no

That's down to the paucity of talent available.

if he'd stayed with the senior internationals, as you and others seem to want, then we'd experience a spate of retirements a few years down the line, leaving the same problem. Least this way, the kids have got experience at a younger age which should help longer term.

Which was fairly inevitable whoever took over. Mind, if you're referring to the FIFA rnakings, nobody with a braincell takes them ( top ten rankings aside ) seriously due to being fundamentally flawed.

He could have. And Liverpool could then have looked elsewhere and backed out of the deal. We could well have wanted the money as early as possible.

Let me guess - fans had been abusing him beforehand? Or is that the interesting moral issue fans have where they can give stick out yet seem incredibly thin skinned when it gets returned?

Fri May 20, 2011 8:37 am

Toshack is a legend. :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:Toshack is a legend. :ayatollah:

hes not a legend at our club brian clarke is a bigger legend than him always had time for people did brian clark toshack wouldnt walk down sloper road like brian clark did talking to fans after games

Fri May 20, 2011 3:09 pm

nerd wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:do you honestly think toshack didn't know aboyt the yorath issue be for he took over...he bottled ot

Toshack was based in Spain. Would he have known some of the situation, sure. Would he have realised how bad things were within the FAW once took over, sure.

That's down to the paucity of talent available.

if he'd stayed with the senior internationals, as you and others seem to want, then we'd experience a spate of retirements a few years down the line, leaving the same problem. Least this way, the kids have got experience at a younger age which should help longer term.

Which was fairly inevitable whoever took over. Mind, if you're referring to the FIFA rnakings, nobody with a braincell takes them ( top ten rankings aside ) seriously due to being fundamentally flawed.

He could have. And Liverpool could then have looked elsewhere and backed out of the deal. We could well have wanted the money as early as possible.

Let me guess - fans had been abusing him beforehand? Or is that the interesting moral issue fans have where they can give stick out yet seem incredibly thin skinned when it gets returned?

i dont think you gave any good arguments for any of my points except the lfc one (which i was a bit harsh)
but as far as his time as welsh manager you were clutching at straws
better players than toshack have had stick from the fans and have let their football do the talking so to speak

Fri May 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Here we go again, Maybe he was also Celabrating as a Welshman ! After all it was an english team they just beat, and he did take the swans to the top before. Cant see anything wrong in that. My self I dont like Tosh, but I can respect what he did as a player for Cardiff ,and I respect him for taking a Welsh team to the top them many years ago.

If an ex swans manager come to Cardiff and was full of passion and was on the edge of takeing Cardiff up to the prem, he would be a bloody hero.

Fri May 20, 2011 3:30 pm

nerd wrote:Most of whom were basically shit, proven failures at international level.

You mean such failures that under Toshack we went from 50th to 115th in the world rankings?

Maybe. Maybe not.
Definitely

A truly odious man and no more welcome at this club in a managerial role than Leighton James.