Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why is Dave Jones still in a job ?

Thu May 19, 2011 4:07 pm

I cant believe he has,nt had the Heave Ho yet :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Re: Why is Dave Jones still in a job ?

Thu May 19, 2011 4:10 pm

they probably want him to leave so they dont have to pay compo , but hes a stubborn c**t

Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:they probably want him to leave so they dont have to pay compo , but hes a stubborn c**t

correct. he will be gone one way or another by monday though dont worry :D

Thu May 19, 2011 4:26 pm

milly44 wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:they probably want him to leave so they dont have to pay compo , but hes a stubborn c**t

He has to tile his bathroom nextweek :?

Thu May 19, 2011 4:26 pm

milly44 wrote:

hope so i really dislike the guy after this season :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 5:17 pm

get a grip, lets just rewind the clock then and enjoy the relegations to league 2. Or perhaps go back in time and start with someone else instead of Jones and see if u had watched your CHAMPIONSHIP side in an FA CUP final. Been to Wembley 3 times, iv loved every minute of it. May it's time for a change and i wont dispute that, but the abuse for the man is uncalled for. We always have a season challenging at the top whether we blow it or not, other teams would love to be fighting like we do every season. But they are not as fortunate as us.

Thu May 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Ponty blue but this time we had a manager who was given the biggest ever budget in the clubs history failed to deliver!!

I have said this previously if Schoular,Ashhurst,Burrows & May were given half the budget Moans has had they would have delivered top flight football OR are you one of the been supporting for 6 yrs brigade?

Thu May 19, 2011 6:25 pm

well obviously not part of that 'brigade' otherwise id have been criticising Jonesy wouldnt I. My first game was wen Eddie May was in charge, im only 24, so iv been a loyal supporter to that club. Older fans should know that we havent been in such a good position ever. I think that unless we get Allardyce or O'Neill, which is unlikely anyway, we'll finish lower than 4th next season. But then everybody will get on that managers back too. It's stupid. I suppose I wouldnt mind it as much ppl going on about him going now if it had only just started now, but the fact that ppl have been going on all year about it instead of letting him get on with it, really gets on my nerves. Players like Rae, Naylor all just lost it because of abuse from our fans. Never known a club like it, to be honest, I never really witnessed it too much at Ninian Park!

Thu May 19, 2011 6:51 pm

we are going to finish lower next season if jones stays he hasnt won f**k all he has got to leave , yeah wembley was good losing two finals but for fucks sake this year was a time to go up , next season the championship will be alot stronger, theres no point going on about going back when there was 2000 , cardiff city has changed since then we had no expectation. money is being put in and jones has mis managed the club.

Thu May 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:get a grip, lets just rewind the clock then and enjoy the relegations to league 2. Or perhaps go back in time and start with someone else instead of Jones and see if u had watched your CHAMPIONSHIP side in an FA CUP final. Been to Wembley 3 times, iv loved every minute of it. May it's time for a change and i wont dispute that, but the abuse for the man is uncalled for. We always have a season challenging at the top whether we blow it or not, other teams would love to be fighting like we do every season. But they are not as fortunate as us.

Agree with your sentiments mate. I've defended DJ all season, but enough is enough now - I think it's best for everyone that he leaves now. I hope he can leave on good terms, alot of fans are appreciative of everything he has done. It'd be awful if things went shitty now! I totally agree that the abuse he is getting from some is bang out of order! :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:I cant believe he has,nt had the Heave Ho yet :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Probably because Gethin Jenkins is to busy brown nosing his egg chasing friends about the Amlin Cup Final tomorrow night at the CCS. ;) ;)

Fri May 20, 2011 8:57 am

Ponty blue you have just painted the picture of your football knowledge by defending Naylor & Rae as footballers!!!!!!