Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I couldn't beleive what i was hearing.

Fri May 20, 2011 10:16 am

Like I said in another post. How can we deride Leighton James for supporting Barnsley in the FA Cup semi-final? And have a go at the Swansea fans for supporting Pompey and Blackpool if we are going to do the exact same thing???

I've been a city fan for over 20 years... I'm Welsh before I'm a Reading fan so COME ON SWANSEA!!!

Fri May 20, 2011 11:28 am

Natman Blue wrote:Like I said in another post. How can we deride Leighton James for supporting Barnsley in the FA Cup semi-final? And have a go at the Swansea fans for supporting Pompey and Blackpool if we are going to do the exact same thing???

I've been a city fan for over 20 years... I'm Welsh before I'm a Reading fan so COME ON SWANSEA!!!

You Jack b*stard You Jack b*stard You Jack b*stard Bye bye off to Gypo land you go

Fri May 20, 2011 11:30 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:Like I said in another post. How can we deride Leighton James for supporting Barnsley in the FA Cup semi-final? And have a go at the Swansea fans for supporting Pompey and Blackpool if we are going to do the exact same thing???

You Jack b*stard You Jack b*stard You Jack b*stard Bye bye off to Gypo land you go

one word... IGNORANCE!

Fri May 20, 2011 11:31 am

Natman Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

one word... IGNORANCE!

One word...Gypo

Fri May 20, 2011 11:32 am

Then they're fools if they think all they have to do is phone Swansea City to get a ticket. It'll be sold out every time before they even think of getting a ticket.

Fri May 20, 2011 12:49 pm

[quote="Nuclearblue"][quote="Natman Blue"][quote="Nuclearblue"][quote="Natman Blue"]Like I said in another post. How can we deride Leighton James for supporting Barnsley in the FA Cup semi-final? And have a go at the Swansea fans for supporting Pompey and Blackpool if we are going to do the exact same thing???

When did we 'deride' Leighton James??? I for one, and i think i will know what 'chief' will say, is that i didnt give a toss what that tw*t jack wanted back then!! We took the piss and a very good song was written but no one gave a toss.

True city fans will not want years of jacks riding on this season and will hope reading will give them a hiding - Welsh football or not, true city fans DONT SUPPORT THE JACKS!

Fri May 20, 2011 1:20 pm

they wont be able to support them it only holds 20 thousand and 2 thousand of them will be away fans :roll: so fook them once a blubird always a blubird :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 2:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

nukes there are other cardiff fans who support cardiff but would like to see the jacks do well aswell, my mate ( a jack) said he wouldnt mind cardiff going up :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 2:36 pm

When did we 'deride' Leighton James??? I for one, and i think i will know what 'chief' will say, is that i didnt give a toss what that tw*t jack wanted back then!! We took the piss and a very good song was written but no one gave a toss.

True city fans will not want years of jacks riding on this season and will hope reading will give them a hiding - Welsh football or not, true city fans DONT SUPPORT THE JACKS![/quote][/quote][/quote]
The Word!! I have Two words to say to you..........Word man. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: