Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Credit to Annis

Thu May 19, 2011 4:43 pm

He said all season and didn't waver that we would not go up with DJ as manager, and he's been proved right, hats off to him for that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Credit to Annis

Thu May 19, 2011 4:46 pm

I don't know the man but he does seem a decent sort from what i read on here.

Now that other fella Carl,does he get anything right? :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Hey blue nile there was many of us saying that as well :o :o bloody arse licker :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Hey blue nile there was many of us saying that as well :o :o bloody arse licker :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I,m trying to get a free copy of his new book :D :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 9:46 pm

blue nile wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Hey blue nile there was many of us saying that as well :o :o bloody arse licker :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I,m trying to get a free copy of his new book :D :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think you got one Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 9:58 pm

To be fair, he's been consistent with his opinion, and i respect him for that even tho i disagreed with him
It also does him credit that he's not been saying "i told you so"

Thu May 19, 2011 10:11 pm

TH63 wrote:To be fair, he's been consistent with his opinion, and i respect him for that even tho i disagreed with him

Cheers, I wish we had gone up and I could have said I was wrong, At the end of the day we all have our opinions :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
TH63 wrote:To be fair, he's been consistent with his opinion, and i respect him for that even tho i disagreed with him

Cheers, I wish we had gone up and I could have said I was wrong, At the end of the day we all have our opinions :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He is still an Arse licker Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Nukie is right there have been lots on here who said we would not go up :cry:

But from day 1 i have had Annis telling me each week in the shop why we would fall short of the Promised Land :roll:

I AM NOT FOR OR AGINST DJ - Always kept an opened mind to how we would do :oops:

The key fact for me is what Annis told me last season or before and to this day its 10 wins from 120 Games when 1-0 down we go on to win...NO PLAN B.

Thu May 19, 2011 10:41 pm

blue nile wrote:He said all season and didn't waver that we would not go up with DJ as manager, and he's been proved right, hats off to him for that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hes not the only one ;)

sadly you could ask the majority of city fans if there suprised by wats happened and i bet not many would be. I certainly wasnt. As much as it hurts it was sadly predictable. i was a goal out though,
i bet on Reading to win 2-0 tuesday, and swansea to win playoffs.
i will happily lose my money on the second one though :D

Thu May 19, 2011 11:49 pm

Im not surprised how we finished, I expected our form over the last few games but just didnt see Norwich winning so many