Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any way of contacting the 'other' board members

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:49 pm

To see if they are behind Ridsdale or not ?

Do the Trust or Supporters Club have any access to them through phone numbers or emails, addresses even.

I'm sure Flitcroft has had meetings with them, Whitely's company is there for all to see, Borley seems to speak to a few on here, Harris may be mre difficult and....... TG's e-mail address is well known :lol:

Re: Any way of contacting the 'other' board members

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Lawnmower wrote:To see if they are behind Ridsdale or not ?

Do the Trust or Supporters Club have any access to them through phone numbers or emails, addresses even.

I'm sure Flitcroft has had meetings with them, Whitely's company is there for all to see, Borley seems to speak to a few on here, Harris may be mre difficult and....... TG's e-mail address is well known :lol:

I suspect they support him. After all, he's getting paid a good whack to front up to the media and the fans every week, so they can hide in the background. If they wanted to get rid of him they have had plenty of opportunity.

Re: Any way of contacting the 'other' board members

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:56 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:To see if they are behind Ridsdale or not ?

I suspect they support him. After all, he's getting paid a good whack to front up to the media and the fans every week, so they can hide in the background. If they wanted to get rid of him they have had plenty of opportunity.

WOuld be nice to know for sure though.