ryan bertrand (plays LB, chelsea)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Players i'd sign this summer..

Thu May 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Id go with Bullard! he's an asset to any midfield..... :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Merlin wrote:Id go with Bullard! he's an asset to any midfield..... :ayatollah:

Plus i wouldn't loan any players from the PL, because if things to tits up they got their clubs to go back too. I'd buy Ryan Bertrand :ayatollah: How much you recon he's worth? 1-2m i think.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:22 pm

I'd also like to see us pinch Ched Evans from the Blades........

Thu May 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Merlin wrote:I'd also like to see us pinch Ched Evans from the Blades........

Hmm, not sure on that sorry :lol: Graham would be first choice, followed by Evans, Earnie and Mackail-Smith :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 7:29 pm

I'd get Ryan Bertrand in on loan next season (we badly need a left back and he came on the other day for Chelsea and did well) along with Daniel Ayala (CB) from Liverpool. Derby and Hull (the two sides he's been on loan to this season) fans have been raving about his performances, and getting him, along with the return of Gerrard, means that we will have 4 quality centre-halves competing for 2 places next season :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:I'd get Ryan Bertrand in on loan next season (we badly need a left back and he came on the other day for Chelsea and did well) along with Daniel Ayala (CB) from Liverpool. Derby and Hull (the two sides he's been on loan to this season) fans have been raving about his performances, and getting him, along with the return of Gerrard, means that we will have 4 quality centre-halves competing for 2 places next season :ayatollah:

True, but midfield and up front is our main priority as Hudson & Keinan work well and with Gerrard coming back should be enough. But, with Jay leaving and our midfield being generaly weak, Bullard and Norris are great shouts IMO. With DJ gone, Whitts won't being playing every game. He'll have to fight for his place, something he hasnt done for years.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Bledd10 wrote:
Merlin wrote:I'd also like to see us pinch Ched Evans from the Blades........

Hmm, not sure on that sorry :lol: Graham would be first choice, followed by Evans, Earnie and Mackail-Smith :ayatollah:

:roll: :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 7:36 pm

Bledd10 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:I'd get Ryan Bertrand in on loan next season (we badly need a left back and he came on the other day for Chelsea and did well) along with Daniel Ayala (CB) from Liverpool. Derby and Hull (the two sides he's been on loan to this season) fans have been raving about his performances, and getting him, along with the return of Gerrard, means that we will have 4 quality centre-halves competing for 2 places next season :ayatollah:

True, but midfield and up front is our main priority as Hudson & Keinan work well and with Gerrard coming back should be enough. But, with Jay leaving and our midfield being generaly weak, Bullard and Norris are great shouts IMO. With DJ gone, Whitts won't being playing every game. He'll have to fight for his place, something he hasnt done for years.

Bullard can still produce moments of quality at this level, but they are generally few and far between. What I'm saying is that he's certainly not getting any younger, and he's also on pretty big wages isn't he ?

Norris is an interesting one. Out of contract is he ? Don't know too much about him, maybe someone on here can shed some light on the subject.

Mackail-Smith and Graham are too great shouts - no-brainers IMO !

Thu May 19, 2011 7:42 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Bledd10 wrote:

Bullard can still produce moments of quality at this level, but they are generally few and far between. What I'm saying is that he's certainly not getting any younger, and he's also on pretty big wages isn't he ?

Norris is an interesting one. Out of contract is he ? Don't know too much about him, maybe someone on here can shed some light on the subject.

Mackail-Smith and Graham are too great shouts - no-brainers IMO !

Interesting about Bullard, you got a good point tbh. Norris, out of contract i'm sure he is..

Thu May 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Bullard
earnshaw and macheda (loan) in , bothroyd out
o'neil
m brown on a free
collins
ebanks blake
2 defenders, a winger

Thu May 19, 2011 8:12 pm

will buckley excellent against us at ccs and unbelievable up in watford

Thu May 19, 2011 8:27 pm

The 3 players i would get in are:

EARNSHAW - MUST BUY IF WE LOSE BOTHROYD WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN SCOREEEEE !!
GABBIDON - WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT ADDITION TO THE SQUAD AND CHUCK THE USELESS GABOR GYEPES WHILE YOUR AT IT !!!
JASON ROBERTS - WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT SIGNING A REALLY UNDERATED PLAYER FOR BLACKBURN
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Nathan Tyson - Unbelievable pace and available on a free I think.
Earnie - free transfer, need I say more :mrgreen:

Thu May 19, 2011 8:30 pm

Kyrgiakos!!!!! Free agent in summmer :D :D :D

Thu May 19, 2011 8:37 pm

I would take Bradley Johnson from Leeds I think he is on a free transfer

Thu May 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Boyd (peterborough)
Jordan Rhodes (huddersfield)
Adam Le Fondre (Rothernham)
Jon Jo Shelvey (Liverpool)
Vidal (man city) if anyone don't know who he is he a left back!
Justin Hoyte (Boro)

Fri May 20, 2011 8:57 am

My shortlist for the summer not including loans four five from these would be great

Boaz Myhill
Kieran Westwood
Rhys Taylor
Danny Gabbidon
Ryan Bertrand
Christian Ribeiro
Daniel Ayala
Tommy Spurr
Stephen Caulker
Sean St Ledger
Sol Bamba
Adam La Fondre
Craig Mackail Smith
Nicky Bailey
Darren Ambrose
Charlie Austin
Nick Montgomery
Brian Stock
Simon Davies
Danny Graham
Sam Vokes
Ched Evans
Robert Earnshaw
Derek Riordan
Anthony Stokes
Adam Hammill
Billy Sharp

Sell Chopra, Marshall, Gypes, Rae and Mcphail

Fri May 20, 2011 9:57 am

Add Glenn Murray, Glen Loovens Mark Beevers, Richard Wood and Will Buckley to that.

Fri May 20, 2011 10:34 am

Keith Fahey

Fri May 20, 2011 11:04 am

GK Kieran Westwood (Free)
CB Matthew Kilgallon (Sunderland)
LB Billy Jones (Free)
CM Barry Robson (Boro)
CM Michael Johnson (Man City)
CM Jonathan Hogg (Villa)
RM Jack Collison (West Ham)