Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: An Example Of How Down The Fans Are

Fri May 20, 2011 6:13 am

milly44 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Simon ( Neath Punk ) many know him and see him at City games has made the decision not to renew his season ticket and will not be attending any more City games until Dave Jones has gone.

Simon has attended the City games since 1971 and has seen some dire times but this illustrates how bad some of the fans are really feeling.

Doesn't make sense he has seen many worse teams and managers ???

He will be gone by tomorrow though according to most anyway..........

mark, i disagree... i started watching city with my dad when we were f*cking about in division 3.
those days i knew no one i sat there had a burger and loved it. the players gave there all, and i could not wait for the next time my dad took me down.
this season i have rarely if ever looked forward to a home game, and the crack with lads when i go away has saved most aways.
im fed up of seeing players f*cking strolling about who earn money that i can only dream of and it makes me sick. writing there shit on twitter, disrespectful cunts especailly that lanky streak of piss from london!!thinking there f*cking gods gift!! well f**k um, i know how neath punk feels!!!
i will never stop following the city, but by f**k there needs to be some serious changes, Da ve Jones is going, but if something unreal happens and he stays, then hel get the riddler treatment il be around to that grandstand :lol:
wasnt picking on you mark, i just had to have a rant :lol:

No probs mate and I can see where you are coming from, but we did finis fourth in the second tier and only on goal difference !!!

But I know where you are coming from although we have had some good performances, we have had some shockers, and it's been disappointing because we had a great chance to finish 2nd and blew it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Fri May 20, 2011 6:23 am

carlccfc wrote:Simon ( Neath Punk ) many know him and see him at City games has made the decision not to renew his season ticket and will not be attending any more City games until Dave Jones has gone.

Simon has attended the City games since 1971 and has seen some dire times but this illustrates how bad some of the fans are really feeling.

carl i have renewed both my season tickets but will not attend if jones stays.
so see you all in august then :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 6:25 am

Ive seen em all come and go regardless of who they are , I love my football and I love CCFC so in the words of the song ...... " I'll be there " yet again :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 6:37 am

I was in two minds about renewing my ST and there was only one reason for that and it's Dave Jones, I was absolutely fed up with his "People In This Part Of The World" bullshit, his we are still 2nd bullshit and sitting back and doing little to reverse the slide we could all see during November - February.

However I have watched city since the mid 60's and on a regular basis from the late 60's I've seen the good and the bad in that time but I've never witnessed such passionless football served up by DJ throughout his time at the club. It's that lack of passion and his lack of desire to win and believe me that is at the root of all his failures he thinks that losing happens and it's acceptable, managers like Warnock will never accept losing a game will never accept anything other than 100% commitment from hisplayers - DJ does.

But at the end of the day managers like players come and go and I renewed my ST in the certain belief that he would be gone sooner rather than later, but as fans we remain the one constant about any football club.

What we all need right now is some decisive action from the owners of the club and get this whole DJ situation dealt with, we need the dark shadow of passionless, emotionless and lethargic management that surrounds DJ gone from our club and we need a manager who will create an affinity between himself, the players and fans. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 6:56 am

I think people have every right in this instance. A high profile member of staff constantly insulting 'customers' in 'this part of the world'.

There would be rucktions if by some weird, cruel and twisted act of fate. Hopefully it doesn't get to that.

Fri May 20, 2011 7:01 am

People have every right to do what they want but I would never stop going to games because of an individual and personally don't understand the mentality behind doing it.

Fri May 20, 2011 8:25 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Im as down as the next man.....but i support ccfc not dave jones, ill be there if riddler came back with david hasselhoff as the new manager

Ha!
Imagine that, with Charlie Sheen as his number 2! :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 8:26 am

Renewed mine! I Like pain!!!!! :ayatollah: