Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

graig mackell smith

Thu May 19, 2011 8:51 pm

make this player one of our 1st signings 4 next season works his socks off and scores goals :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: graig mackell smith

Thu May 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Struggled in the Championship, not good enough if we want to be challenging.

Fri May 20, 2011 7:39 am

Can't see us signing him,Norwich are interested in him so I think he'll go to those, if we did manage to sign him he would be a great signing though! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 7:41 am

Struggled? He scored 12 goals in a poor peterborough team with a bit of service he will score

Fri May 20, 2011 7:44 am

I was going to say, he's also twice the player he was then. Is more bulky, quicker and his finishing has improved. I wouldn't mind him but I reckon he'd set us back £4m so not worth it when we could get four quality players for that money.

Fri May 20, 2011 8:41 am

HalbertCCFC wrote:Struggled? He scored 12 goals in a poor peterborough team with a bit of service he will score

Well I suppose if you are happy with a 12 goal a season man fine, meanwhile half our fans are slagging Bothroyd because he "only" scored 20 :shock:

Having watched him against us last season I can't say that I was impressed, his touch is poor and he isn't quick enough at the top level. I just think we need to aim higher than that :ayatollah: