Thu May 19, 2011 9:03 pm

1. Di mattao
2.O'neil
3.allardyce
4.avram grant
5.ancelotti (you never know)
6.hughton
7.Poyet
8.darren furguson (i know he got relagated but he was in shit street with peterborough and had back to back promotions big ask with low budgit squad to make prem)
9.Roy keane
10.Zola
11.Viali
12.mick mcarthy
13. someone else

personally I think darren furguson could be great at cardiff as an unlikely successer.
but the smart money would be on, di matteo or allardyce (o'neil will have bigger offers)

Re: Next succesor list - take you pick..

Thu May 19, 2011 9:05 pm

O'Neill (If Possible), Poyet or Warnock for me.

Thu May 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Someone not on the list and worse than Dave Jones?

Thu May 19, 2011 9:11 pm

two lower league names: Lee Clark and Paul Tisdale. Tisdale's record with Exeter is excellent.

Thu May 19, 2011 10:23 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:1. Di mattao
2.O'neil
3.allardyce
4.avram grant
6.hughton
7.Poyet
8.darren furguson (i know he got relagated but he was in shit street with peterborough and had back to back promotions big ask with low budgit squad to make prem)
9.Roy keane
10.Zola
11.Viali
12.mick mcarthy
13. someone else

personally I think darren furguson could be great at cardiff as an unlikely successer.
but the smart money would be on, di matteo or allardyce (o'neil will have bigger offers)

please say youre joking about Darren Ferguson :P
not only has he proven to be a poor championship manager but wed just end up with a squadful of loan players again like last season, borrowing youngsters off his Dad

im very much someone who thinks Jones deserves to stay, but should go based on the fact that 75% of fans hate him and it would do our season no good next time round

so id want Di Matteo, would love to see his style of football at City and i think he was harshly treated at West Brom

Thu May 19, 2011 10:26 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:1. Di mattao
2.O'neil
3.allardyce
4.avram grant
6.hughton
7.Poyet
9.Roy keane
10.Zola
11.Viali
12.mick mcarthy
13. someone else

I would personally like Poyet but he is with Brighton and he is not going to leave. So i would be happy with Houghton or De Matteo

Fri May 20, 2011 12:16 am

rafa benitez.

Fri May 20, 2011 1:54 am

Alex Ferguson.

Fri May 20, 2011 7:14 am

ALAN DURBAN

Fri May 20, 2011 7:21 am

Di matteo or hughton, both have experience in the championship. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 9:23 am

Keegan, short term contract then hands over to Bellars after he gets us into the Prem first time of asking just like he did with Fulham, Newcastle and Man City

Fri May 20, 2011 9:28 am

CardiffDom wrote:two lower league names: Lee Clark and Paul Tisdale. Tisdale's record with Exeter is excellent.

thats not a bad shout! Young upcoming manager with charisma and energy! My personal favourite is Allardyce followed by Di Matteo but i would certainly not be disapointed with Tisdale!

Fri May 20, 2011 9:29 am

tangledupinblue wrote:Keegan, short term contract then hands over to Bellars after he gets us into the Prem first time of asking just like he did with Fulham, Newcastle and Man City

not a bad shout at all!!! Keegan woudl certainly get the place buzzing and im sure he could work well with craig

Fri May 20, 2011 9:36 am

Id love Mourinho :D!! But seriously the more i'm thinking about it the more Di Matteo sounds good!! Played good football with West Brom and was very harshly sacked I believe (Hodgson was a fantastic appointment mind)!! But there again its results we want and maybe Allardyce is the man!!

If I could have anyone though (barring the obvious few) i'd love Tony Pulis!! Passionate as f**k, Welsh, gets the job done and has been excellent with Stoke!! Not going to happen though!! :ayatollah: