Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO TOPCAT

Thu May 19, 2011 10:46 pm

Your like Joesph Fritzal and Osama Bin Laden rolled into one.........

I have been in roath allday working, and on my break i thought i would pop out onto Albany Road and in to see you for a few quid on the horses and a cuppa.

Well f**k me i was up and down the road like a hoar. Asked people where ladbrookes was, no one knew!!

So i went and sat in coral........

I dont think you exist :lol:

Re: FAO TOPCAT

Thu May 19, 2011 10:48 pm

milly44 wrote:Your like Joesph Fritzal and Osama Bin Laden rolled into one.........

I have been in roath allday working, and on my break i thought i would pop out onto Albany Road and in to see you for a few quid on the horses and a cuppa.

Well f**k me i was up and down the road like a hoar. Asked people where ladbrookes was, no one knew!!

He must be Carls Brother then Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 10:48 pm

who the fucks this carl :?:

Thu May 19, 2011 10:49 pm

milly44 wrote:who the fucks this carl :?:

Aint got a clue. :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Thu May 19, 2011 10:50 pm

I though it was Coral that Topcat worked in?!

Thu May 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Is it :lol:

he wasnt there then, i was looking for a ladbrokes. if thats the case no wonder no one knew where one is :oops: :oops:

Thu May 19, 2011 10:53 pm

milly44 wrote:Your like Joesph Fritzal and Osama Bin Laden rolled into one.........

Milly i am in Roath - Coral :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You might need the American to find me ;)

Thu May 19, 2011 10:54 pm

actually claire i was in william hill which is next door, i looked through the window of coral and saw annis :lol:

genuinly though i thought i was cracking up, he will probably come on and tell me there is a ladbrokes now.

Thu May 19, 2011 10:55 pm

milly44 wrote:Is it :lol:

he wasnt there then, i was looking for a ladbrokes. if thats the case no wonder no one knew where one is :oops: :oops:

:lol: :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 10:58 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Milly i am in Roath - Coral :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You might need the American to find me ;)

i was next door in william hill mate, was fed up of wandering around like a bellend :oops:

Thu May 19, 2011 11:03 pm

Milly when you are in next - i give you my word there will be a free bet for you to cover that bet you have on SWANSEA ;)

Thu May 19, 2011 11:05 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Milly when you are in next - i give you my word there will be a free bet for you to cover that bet you have on SWANSEA ;)

deal ;)

as soon as jones leaves, il be hammering it down the M4 to put my cash down on the next boss. ;)

Thu May 19, 2011 11:14 pm

just make sure your in before the 30th May - Championship Final Day - PM me for when im in ;)

Going to try and get a bet for customers - Anyone betting £10.00 Reading to beat Swansea in 90 mins gets a FREE £5.00 Bet on that game :ayatollah: