Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mark Hughes!!

Fri May 20, 2011 7:34 am

I see that sparky will become a free agent on the 1st June should Fulham not manage to get him to sign a new contract...would he be worth a punt?

Re: Mark Hughes!!

Fri May 20, 2011 7:38 am

They would be mad to let him go and he'd be mad to come here! Fulham are on the verge of the Europa League barring a disciplinary miracle.

Fri May 20, 2011 7:42 am

Zabier wrote:They would be mad to let him go and he'd be mad to come here! Fulham are on the verge of the Europa League barring a disciplinary miracle.

You never know, Al Fayed erected a statue of Wacko outside his ground...so he is capable of anything :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 7:43 am

wdb2721 wrote:
Zabier wrote:They would be mad to let him go and he'd be mad to come here! Fulham are on the verge of the Europa League barring a disciplinary miracle.

You never know, Al Fayed erected a statue of Wacko outside his ground...so he is capable of anything :lol: :lol: :lol:

A very valid point! :D

Fri May 20, 2011 8:23 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... ughes.html

GET HIM!

Fri May 20, 2011 9:10 am

Hughes and Bellamy could work wonders

Fri May 20, 2011 9:16 am

tangledupinblue wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/fulham/8524620/Fulham-face-race-against-time-to-tie-up-new-contract-for-manager-Mark-Hughes.html

GET HIM!

Now that would be a dream!!
:ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 9:19 am

Canton stand baz wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/fulham/8524620/Fulham-face-race-against-time-to-tie-up-new-contract-for-manager-Mark-Hughes.html

GET HIM!

Now that would be a dream!!
:ayatollah:

CB and MH have always gelled together, what a combo! :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Hughes just isn't a particularly good manager.

I mean, let's replace Jones and his rigid, inflexible, playing players out of position 4-4-2 with Hughes and his rigid, inflexible, playing players out of position 4-5-1...

Fri May 20, 2011 12:20 pm

nerd wrote:Hughes just isn't a particularly good manager.

I mean, let's replace Jones and his rigid, inflexible, playing players out of position 4-4-2 with Hughes and his rigid, inflexible, playing players out of position 4-5-1...

Just a bit hard to please some people. :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Reg - CCFC wrote:

He's right though, Hughes really isn't that good a manager?

Fri May 20, 2011 1:56 pm

Merlin wrote:
Reg - CCFC wrote:

He's right though, Hughes really isn't that good a manager?

I wasn't disagreeing with nerd's point but we had Alan Durban at one time. Just shows how times have changed when we can criticise high profile managers and not want them at our club.

Fri May 20, 2011 2:00 pm

I Wonder if Fulham might be holding out to see if their fans favourite..Roy Hodgson might return :?:

As for Hughes or O'Neil,these 2 names would be high on Bellers and my wish list :ayatollah: