Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Optimism

Fri May 20, 2011 7:45 am

Is it just me or is there a small feeling that there are better times ahead? Even though Swansea could well be playing in the Premiership next season, I don't care. I just feel really excited about next season. Even if we do badly. I don't know why. I'm just looking forward to a new era and seeing what it brings. Life is never dull as a Bluebird. :ayatollah:

Re: Optimism

Fri May 20, 2011 7:53 am

Zab ,

CCFC have been knocking on the door now for 4 or 5 years and as a Club are getting stronger , bigger and wiser ..... all depends now on the budget for next season and whoever the new manager is . Personally I feel the debt owed to Sam / Langstone will be the only matter for concern regarding the budget and after reading a story in Wales On Line today then there is a story mentioning Sam returning as a 50/50 partner to work alongside TG and VT ........... Im sure this money , call it an investment of a kind , should Sam come back be used wisely and may part fund Bellamy for another season . The only thing that concerns me now is why wont EVERY director / investor in CCFC demand loan note payment back in a few years ?? VT has thrown £millions at CCFC and Im sure he will want an investment from his money !!

Re: Optimism

Fri May 20, 2011 7:57 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Zab ,

CCFC have been knocking on the door now for 4 or 5 years and as a Club are getting stronger , bigger and wiser ..... all depends now on the budget for next season and whoever the new manager is . Personally I feel the debt owed to Sam / Langstone will be the only matter for concern regarding the budget and after reading a story in Wales On Line today then there is a story mentioning Sam returning as a 50/50 partner to work alongside TG and VT ........... Im sure this money , call it an investment of a kind , should Sam come back be used wisely and may part fund Bellamy for another season . The only thing that concerns me now is why wont EVERY director / investor in CCFC demand loan note payment back in a few years ?? VT has thrown £millions at CCFC and Im sure he will want an investment from his money !!

It seems like they have no long term vision. They want their money back now and don't see the potential benefits of waiting 2-3 years.