Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Speed says Swansea win can boost Wales.

Fri May 20, 2011 8:27 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28725904/

National team boss Gary Speed can see huge benefits for Welsh football if Swansea are promoted to the Premier League.

Speed said: “From a selfish point of view, they are playing on a big stage in a Wembley final, which adds to their experience and hopefully will benefit Wales in the future.

“If Swansea go up it will benefit Wales greatly.

“It will lift the profile of Welsh football.

I agree with Gary Speed, top man.

Re: Speed says Swansea win can boost Wales.

Fri May 20, 2011 8:36 am

I agree, it would be wonderful for Wales and Welsh football. :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 8:48 am

I disagree coz Simon Church and Hal Robson-Kanu both playing in the Prem for Reading would benefit Welsh football !

Fri May 20, 2011 9:16 am

how would it benefit welsh football
are ccfc, newport, wrexham, bangor etc going to gain anything ...NO
will the national side gain anything ....NO

the last time they got promoted there was no boost to welsh football at all the jacks even went bust after

when they went up wrexham and us were in the old div 2 and kewenty were in the 3rd, within 5 years all the welsh teams were in div 4

stop talking out of your arses boys

COME ON READING :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:28 am

how many welsh players would be playing for the vermin? not many, so i cant see how welsh football would benefit.

COME ON READING :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:33 am

I disagree because I f*cking hate Swansea & you,you scabby prick.

Fri May 20, 2011 10:38 am

Speed can f**k off! Swansea has nothing to do with Wales!

Come on the Royals!

Fri May 20, 2011 11:03 am

Of course it will. More mioney means they can improve their training facilities and youth develop,ment program. 99% of those youths will be Welsh so if that means they will produce better quality Welsh talent then that can only benefit Wales. Also their Welsh players will surely improve further playing against Premiership opposition week in week out. Saying that, I still want them to lose though :twisted:

Fri May 20, 2011 11:47 am

NFFC2EuropeanCups wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/football-in-wales/2011/05/19/speed-backs-swansea-city-success-to-boost-welsh-football-91466-28725904/

National team boss Gary Speed can see huge benefits for Welsh football if Swansea are promoted to the Premier League.

Speed said: “From a selfish point of view, they are playing on a big stage in a Wembley final, which adds to their experience and hopefully will benefit Wales in the future.

You agree with Speed ? Are you Welsh ? If not then you coulden't give to fucks. And lastly Scabby Forest more hated than Luton

Fri May 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Anarch0 wrote:Speed can f**k off! Swansea has nothing to do with Wales!

Wow.

Well this is just...

I mean how can anyone...?

Seriously, just...

What the f**k? :?

Fri May 20, 2011 2:25 pm

NFFC2EuropeanCups wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/football-in-wales/2011/05/19/speed-backs-swansea-city-success-to-boost-welsh-football-91466-28725904/

i actually agree. They already have youngsters which make up most of the U21 sqaud (who might i add have done a great job for wales U21) and could make them and the national side better.

Fri May 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Of course, a Welsh team in the Premiership is good for the future of the game in Wales and the international side. To argue otherwise is plainly preposterous.

Good luck to them.

Fri May 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Uccello Azzurro wrote:Of course, a Welsh team in the Premiership is good for the future of the game in Wales and the international side. To argue otherwise is plainly preposterous.

Good luck to them.

how ?

Fri May 20, 2011 3:02 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
Uccello Azzurro wrote:Of course, a Welsh team in the Premiership is good for the future of the game in Wales and the international side. To argue otherwise is plainly preposterous.

Good luck to them.

how ?

the youngsters, who may not have played before, would prolly atleast be loaned out to a lower league team to gain experience and would prolly come back a decent player. Wales needs more decent players :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:14 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

Good luck to them.

how ?

the youngsters, who may not have played before, would prolly atleast be loaned out to a lower league team to gain experience and would prolly come back a decent player. Wales needs more decent players :ayatollah:

and if my aunt had a cock she be my uncle,
who ffs, if they were any good other teams would have come in for them by now

the jacks getting to the prem will only benifit the jacks end of

COME ON READING

Fri May 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Xcasual wrote:I disagree because I f*cking hate Swansea & you,you scabby prick.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

Good luck to them.

how ?

and if my aunt had a cock she be my uncle,
who ffs, if they were any good other teams would have come in for them by now

the jacks getting to the prem will only benifit the jacks end of

COME ON READING[/quote]

ok so if cardiff go up next would that benefit the welsh national side?

Sat May 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

Good luck to them.

how ?

Good point.

Sat May 28, 2011 1:08 pm

Xcasual wrote:I disagree because I f*cking hate Swansea & you,you scabby prick.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: