Re: Kieran Westwood

Fri May 20, 2011 9:00 am

future England keeper too IMO ?

Fri May 20, 2011 9:05 am

Already played for Ireland hasn't he?

Fri May 20, 2011 9:07 am

Premiership bound surely? Worth a bid though! Even if we don't have a manager I'm sure any prospective manager would be more than happy to have him in the team.

Fri May 20, 2011 9:08 am

Going to a premier club we have no chance :thumbup:

Fri May 20, 2011 9:20 am

Myhill then?

Fri May 20, 2011 9:21 am

tangledupinblue wrote:Dont fanny about Gethin, GET OUR NAME IN THE BLOODY FRAME :ayatollah:

I agree start from the Keeper and work your way forward lets build a squad with a team that is very hard to beat, starting with the keeper and the back four.........

If not him Paddy Kenny , if QPR buy a better keeper............

Fri May 20, 2011 9:26 am

This could be our best free signing of the summer! As the man says, Gethin , dont wait for a new manager, just get this keeper in asap!!!!!!! :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 9:27 am

Zabier wrote:Premiership bound surely? Worth a bid though! Even if we don't have a manager I'm sure any prospective manager would be more than happy to have him in the team.

last i heard it was only ipswich and leicester showing interest! I would also be shocked if he didnt got to a premier league team but we should definitely get our name in the frame!

Fri May 20, 2011 9:44 am

I have heard a lot about this guy but I have always wondered if he is that good how come he has not been snapped up by a Premier league club already? No disrespct to Coventry but surely he would have gone by now if he had the chance? Everton are apparently interested in him but you would think that he would only be back up to Howard. Is he really as good as everyone thinks or just a great championship keeper?

Fri May 20, 2011 11:15 am

Think we've got more chance with Lonergan. Although i do'nt know how good he his, only that Everton have been monitoring him.

Fri May 20, 2011 11:18 am

THE DON wrote:I have heard a lot about this guy but I have always wondered if he is that good how come he has not been snapped up by a Premier league club already? No disrespct to Coventry but surely he would have gone by now if he had the chance? Everton are apparently interested in him but you would think that he would only be back up to Howard. Is he really as good as everyone thinks or just a great championship keeper?

He's still quite young and for the money demanded for him by Coventry until his contract expiration date, it's not really been a viable move for Premiership clubs because he wouldn't be number one yet.

Fri May 20, 2011 11:20 am

love to sign him, could be a small chance, we need another goal keeper for next season but that's not taking anything away from heaton who i think is a good keeper with a lot of potential :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 11:30 am

lewis91 wrote:love to sign him, could be a small chance, we need another goal keeper for next season but that's not taking anything away from heaton who i think is a good keeper with a lot of potential :ayatollah:

Heaton's a decent shot stopper but his kicking and command of the area worries me.