Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you want to watch Cardiff play Swansea next season

Fri May 20, 2011 9:29 am

Just to really know, if you don't want Swansea in the Premiership then its two Championship games against them, do you really want that - they might beat us twice which has never been done before in one season!!!!!!!!!

Re: Do you want to watch Cardiff play Swansea next season

Fri May 20, 2011 9:44 am

why would they beat us twice we made them look ordinary down there and if they dont go up they will loose players aswell have some confidence in us we will be fine

Fri May 20, 2011 9:55 am

I'm willing to take that risk :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:08 am

hell yeah take it allday long it means they dont have a year start on the premiership on us and less money :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:17 am

Big Dan wrote:Just to really know, if you don't want Swansea in the Premiership then its two Championship games against them, do you really want that - they might beat us twice which has never been done before in one season!!!!!!!!!

or we might beat them twice

Fri May 20, 2011 10:21 am

No ! now there in the final, and they deserve it, I want them to win the final. I want any welsh club who ever they are to beat an english side.

Fri May 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Yes defo, can u imagine every game they play in the premier all you'll hear from those pathetic gypo twats is " are you watching Scum bastards". I can't bear to think about it. C'MON READING

Fri May 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Of course I want to play them next season. It's the game I most look forward to and it means that they would have failed in their bid to get into the Premiership