Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anthony Gerrard

Fri May 20, 2011 9:57 am

would you give him a chance this season?

or ship him out on loan again?

I think he was a great asset when he was with us, always played with passion :ayatollah:

unlike some of our players.

Re: Anthony Gerrard

Fri May 20, 2011 9:59 am

BlueBalls 17 wrote:would you give him a chance this season?

I think he was a great asset when he was with us, always played with passion :ayatollah:

I think a new manager will wipe the slate clean and give him another chance to shine, unless he casn get better of course.......

Fri May 20, 2011 10:02 am

Bluebina wrote:

I think a new manager will wipe the slate clean and give him another chance to shine, unless he casn get better of course.......

Would you start him over hudson or Keinan?

Fri May 20, 2011 10:04 am

somebody on here watched the recent Bristol City v Hull game and said he was terrible ................. but he was Hull's player of the season , so who knows ??

Fri May 20, 2011 10:12 am

I'd start Anthony Gerrard over Keinan for sure. Gerrard and Hudson first choice centre back pairing.

Fri May 20, 2011 10:12 am

BlueBalls 17 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Would you start him over hudson or Keinan?

Start him over keinan

Fri May 20, 2011 10:14 am

Vintage 63 wrote:somebody on here watched the recent Bristol City v Hull game and said he was terrible ................. but he was Hull's player of the season , so who knows ??

Well people could say that about super Kev,

if you just saw the middlesbrough and reading games you would wonder who he got our player of the season

Fri May 20, 2011 10:15 am

Zabier wrote:I'd start Anthony Gerrard over Keinan for sure. Gerrard and Hudson first choice centre back pairing.

Keinan has been looking shaky at the back!

Fri May 20, 2011 11:04 am

ok fair enough but the flip side is

didnt he comeback over weight and went big time and hit the ale?

just like chops, rossco, JLS,bywater and jay.

the people we need to clear out of our club?

Fri May 20, 2011 11:09 am

BlueBalls 17 wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:somebody on here watched the recent Bristol City v Hull game and said he was terrible ................. but he was Hull's player of the season , so who knows ??

Well people could say that about super Kev,

if you just saw the middlesbrough and reading games you would wonder who he got our player of the season

Yes, good point. Iv'e always raved about Kev in work, but my work colleagues, having watched these games and having watched how he allowed Taraabt to get a shot in for QPR's equalliser, think i'm bonkers.