Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

why?

Fri May 20, 2011 10:41 am

are we acting like we are obsessed with swansea on this board today?

its time to regroup,and disregard what they are doing down west.

this is what fate dealt us, just time to deal with it and who knows this could be the season to cut the cancer out of the club

I am going to do all i can to be positive about the upcoming season.

I am looking forward to a trip to brighton, and maybe a return to the ukrainian working mans club in huddersfield.

i'm city til i die..

Re: why?

Fri May 20, 2011 10:45 am

Because alot of ours are obsessed, it the younger end of the fan. Its mainly down to envy that they are better than us this season

Fri May 20, 2011 10:51 am

it doesnt help that theres a forest fan on here starting threads about scum and 1 or 2 city starting wind-ups about going to watch swansea if their in the prem.

Fri May 20, 2011 10:52 am

Far too much Swansea Envy, I my self wish and hope they do it at the final, and kick Readings Royal ass.

Fri May 20, 2011 10:53 am

Agree with you Tim ,I don't give a toss about the jacks !! Forget about these scruffy fuckers & let's concentrate on the team from the Capital City of Wales :ayatollah: f**k off scumsea fuckers :evil:

Fri May 20, 2011 2:23 pm

as a "younger fan" i couldnt give a flying duck if the jacks got promotion and won the PL (could you imagine the PL Champions as arch rivals? :D ). Dont get me wrong i prefer them not to go up due to rivalry but if they do...no big loss..they thoroughly deserve it and i think they will reach promotion,. i think they will win 2-1.

its kaaairdif and west ham for me :D :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

You from London then fella? :lol:

How're you gonna cope next season?!

Fri May 20, 2011 2:27 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

You from London then fella? :lol:

How're you gonna cope next season?!

nah was born in Epsom though and me dad supports west ham (and cardiff) :D

Well obviously i want cardiff to be the iron but i want iron to go up with us :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Look on the brightside we have a fresh start to look forward to and at least we are not in shitters ditch like plymouth.

Fri May 20, 2011 3:05 pm

bollocks to swansea.

im a cardiff city fan til i die.

higher division/lower division.

i'll be there!